Thread: Scarlet #643 'Kong' in Los Angeles

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Scarlet #643 'Kong' in Los Angeles 
    .................................................. .......................__......................... .....................................
    ...........,~---,,_,,,,--~''¯¯¯¯`'~-,..........................,-,-`../,,,............................................... ............
    ............\,............................¯`'''~-,................,/,,/..'/¯./.................................................. ..........
    ........,~'¯.¯`-,...............................`-,........,-~`.../,,,\`'''\......................................... ....................
    ...,,~`...........`-,..........................___\__,-`.................`-,................................................. .........
    ...\.....,-,_........\,~,_...........,,-~'`¯......,-`......._,,,,_.........`--,,................................................ .....
    ....`,....`~`~,.....|......¯`''''''''''''''|...... ....._,`.........|........¯`'~--,_,|..`,.......................................... .........
    ......',__,,,--'|,.../...............,'.........,-'..¯`'~,.....|`~,...................|............. .....................................
    ............. ...¯¯................|.........,\....##..\....`,.` ,¯',------,,~~,`¯''''''~-,_..........................................
    ......................................|.........|. `-,.##...\._,,`-,\.|_,,#~''~*.'-,..........`,..................................... ..
    .....................................,'.........|. ...¯|''/'''¯¯...................#...#`~,........`-,,_.................................
    ....................................,'.,,-~`''''',.....',.\....._........................... .`-,...........`''~~-,_.......................
    ....................................|,`.........\. ....',..\.....`''~---,,,________,,,,---',...................¯`'~-,_..............
    ...................\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯'-,..`,...........`-,..`,..`-,............................,-`¯.............................`'-,..........
    .....................`,............`~,\........... ./¯'-,`--,.`-~-,,,______,,,-~`,`''~-,_......_......................`-,........
    .......................\...............¯`'~~---~`-,...¯`'-,~-----~`.........\....,'.........¯¯¯..\................. .......|.......
    ........................'~-,_......................_,`-~'¯.....................|.,-`..................`,.......,,----~---,,_'|-,.....
    ..............................,`''''''''''~~-----~-',¯..¯¯`~-,_..........._,-~'¯.......................\_,,~`..............'-,.`/...
    ..............................|................... .\..........`'',¯~''~''''¯..`~,................... ....,-`.......................',/....
    .............................,-\....................`,........./.................¯-,................,-`...........................'\....
    ...................,,--~~''`...`-,_,,,------------,,\,,_,,-`~-,_................|................'\__,,......... ...............',...
    ...................',~''',--~`.........\.....\......................./............./...................',-`¯-'.......................|...
    ...................`','¯..,~`.......,-'`-,_,`..................,~`...........,-`......................',`.......,-`.............../....
    .....................`~,'......,,~`............... .........,-`~-,_.......,-`.........................`-,-~`¯..,,~`...,-...,-`.....
    .........................`~'`¯.................... .......,'..........¯`'~,'......................... ........`~`¯~'''''\¯,,~`........
    .................................................. ........|......,`.........¯`~--,,_....................Scarlet #643..........
    .................................................. ........`~~`..\...................¯|.............. ..................it's on.........
    .................................................. .................`~~~---,,--~'''`¯............................................ ....

Congrats, Doug. I think throwing things at Brady Novak's face would be a good slow motion test. See if he's down for that.

Now you need add Kong to your signature like I did.
    Scarlet X - 643 "Kong"
    DP Reel
    www.digitalladder.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Pluimer View Post
    Congrats, Doug. I think throwing things at Brady Novak's face would be a good slow motion test. See if he's down for that.
    I'll ask. If you bring along #645 it can be a 3D slow motion pies in Brady's face test.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Webb View Post
    Now you need add Kong to your signature like I did.
    Done and done.

7 Stages of Grief...

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
    You have your camera and I don’t?

2. PAIN & GUILT-
    He has his camera and I don’t!! What did I do to deserve this? I must not have ordered soon enough. It’s all my fault!!!

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-
    Damn it! You have your camera and I hate you for it! Why don't you bring it over so I can see it. Please?

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
    OMG! I can’t believe you could do this to me. Me. Me, without a camera…… All by myself. (did I mention I don’t have my camera yet?)

5. THE UPWARD TURN-
    Well, I guess it is not so bad that you have your camera really. I mean, I was just kidding when I said I hated you. I’m sorry. It’s just so hard knowing you are happy and I am kind of depressed.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-
    I am trying to be a good person and be happy for you that you have your camera. Really, I am.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-
    I know that when I have my camera, I will be truly happy and fulfilled, therefore, it is quite alright that you have your camera now.
    EPIC-X: #1908 "Ataraxia"
    O'connor 2060HD support
    www.napavalleyhd.com

Congratulations Doug, great pictures and clip!
    Switzerland

Epic-X / R1 / D16M

Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Banned
    Mmmmm starglow goodness! Keep them coming!

Senior Member Robert L. Mickles's Avatar
    Congrats!
    Robert L. Mickles
    Cinematographer, Director, Editor | 360 Digital Studios, LLC | http://www.360DigitalStudios.com
    EPIC-W #3949 "Raines", Former owner of Scarlet-X #2133 "Cupid".
    'OFF-TIME' Feature Film Coming Soon! http://www.Facebook.com/OFFTIMEMovie
    http://Twitter.com/OFFTIMEmovie

Congratulation!

Hey Doug,
    Congrats on Kong! Quick question. Coming from DSLR's when I shot at 60, I would conform my footage in cinema tools to 24 to slow down my footage. Not having my Scarlet yet to test, How do you slow down 2k 60 r3d's? thanks!