This evening we tested four brand new, fully charged, Redvolts in the Scarlet-X in standby mode.
Keep in mind that:
- These are brand new Redvolts on their first charge.
- We obviously had the side handle attached.
- We have a 5" touchscreen LCD hooked up ... and the Redmote docked, but fully charged and not drawing a charge from the camera.
- The fans were set to "Auto" and the camera left only to standby in a moderately warm room. We did not roll the camera for this test.
- If it matters to anyone, I had the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L II zoom lens attached.
All four Redvolts lasted 40 minutes (give or take 90 seconds). I was hearing 30-35 minutes with the Epic, so this might be a slight edge the Scarlet has.
Obviously, this time will shorten when rolling the camera, but good news.
Question: Anyone know if playback is enabled in the Scarlet-X yet?