Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: EPIC Stage 3

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Hell yeah!!!
    Brooklyn, New York
    www.LukaszPruchnik.com
    Epic X 02431 ROXY

2.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 'Fireman' Ross View Post
    Brent,

Just FYI, will all cameras have to be evaluated at the RED factory? Or will RED Europe be able to do evaluations at Pinewood, for instance? I know a couple of UK RED guys who would be interested in the answer to that!

Mike
    If purchased from RED EUROPE, can be sent to RED EUROPE for eval.

BC

Banned
    as much as I understand that these emails might annoy you guys I feel it is absolutely legitimate under the common rules
    of engagement for customers to periodically inquire when they might get their product - especially when they already put down a deposit.

so I will feel free to happily and politely check back in with you guys in the case I feel that an update is due.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Brent@RED View Post
    Your notice will include all the next steps for you to take in order to send in your eligible RED ONE(s) for trade-in evaluation. As Jarred posted, you will get a notice for each RED ONE based on its delivery date. So if you have multiple cameras over multiple delivery dates, you will get an email per delivery date.

First blast will be relatively small as we want to see how the program flows so we know how many people we can blast how often. From there, we ramp to optimal numbers. Remember, we want you "camera-less" for as little time as possible between getting in your RED ONE and receiving your EPIC...

Please, try to refrain from "when will I get my notice?" emails/posts/calls, the answer will be "as soon as your delivery date is up" :)

BC

I wonder how much this pushes back the estimated out-of-backorder date for Scarlets. April now maybe?

5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by roryhinds View Post
    Thanks Jarred & Brent for letting us know.
    Could you please give us some indication of the EPIC X availability and how production is coming on as the last we hear is "production would ramp up" but no indication of if it has and how many RED are able to produce. Just trying to get an indication of timings as if the cameras are only being made at say 5 a day it means a long wait. As such we all have no idea of how EPIC X's production pace is. I totally appreciate that getting REDONE's back and evaluated will slow things up but if EPIC X's are slow to come of the production line that adds to the hold up.
    I am not quite sure what you are asking. Simply put, plan is to have enough EPICs on the shelves to cover the trade-in notices we blast.

BC

6.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Unfortunately we can't answer timing questions yet until we get some cameras back and know for sure what that process time looks like.. from notification, to when customers ship, to when they get inspected etc.

We are making cameras very quickly now.. faster than we ever have. For stage 3 making cameras is not going to be the bottleneck. It is a huge job to get this Stage done.

7.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by axel ebermann View Post
    as much as I understand that these emails might annoy you guys I feel it is absolutely legitimate under the common rules
    of engagement for customers to periodically inquire when they might get their product - especially when they already put down a deposit.

so I will feel free to happily and politely check back in with you guys in the case I feel that an update is due.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! :-)
    I think it will be pretty obvious as to what delivery date group we are on. Customers have historically had no problem posting when they get a notice...

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Unfortunately we can't answer timing questions yet until we get some cameras back and know for sure what that process time looks like.. from notification, to when customers ship, to when they get inspected etc.

We are making cameras very quickly now.. faster than we ever have. For stage 3 making cameras is not going to be the bottleneck. It is a huge job to get this Stage done.
    And if you get a halt in the RED ONE send ins... You get a few of those Stage 4 Epics sent out right :)

9.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Yes, that is what we have posted. If we do not have open Stage 3 or 3.5 orders to ship out, we will fulfill Stage 4.

But, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, we need to get through the first few batches to see if the plan we set up is viable and tweak as needed.

BC

YES! This news makes me so happy. My stage 2 Epic was getting lonely. ;)