Thread: RED in Sweden

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zakaree View Post
    I speak 100% English mate.. I understand Swedish, yet.. do not write it.. so im sorry if i butchered. I was not born in Sweden.. in fact my dad wasnt born in Sweden.. He was born in flinland.. so im all screwed.
    PS. good luck with your wife
    I'm sorry if I offended you. Some of the words were obviously looked up in a dictionary or using an online translator, so I thought you were kidding with us. If there will be a Swedish user group, we're glad to have you join it!

yah i had no idea how to say a few words such as where i live and a few others.. i am trying to teach myself how to write.. but kinda bad at it still.. i have a little pocket dictionary i use when i cant figure things out:/

JACK,
    Have u broke the news to the wife yet? haven't seen a post from you lately.. u still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by zakaree View Post
    JACK,
    Have u broke the news to the wife yet? haven't seen a post from you lately.. u still alive?
    Yes. She was, to my surprise, very supporting. I've also ordered yet one more RedOne without anything but the basic production pack. So now I'm reading, reading, reading and playing alot with by DSLR to prepare myself. I'm also visiting indie film communities to find playmates when the stuff arrives. Need I to say I'm very excited about this...

NICCCCEEEE!!!! your stoked!
    good to see she didnt flip a lid on you:)

Hey Jack! Congratulations on your cameras! Its nice to see that there are others without any cinematography experience that also doesn´t hesitate getting a Red :) I hope we will get quite a little Red community going on in Stockholm!
    . . .. .: F L O W C I N E :. .. . . .

Peter: Are you still interested in hosting a get together in September? Maybe it should be after the IBC, i.e. after Sep 10? How about Saturday Sep 15? Let me know if I can help out in any way!

Also: Anyone knows many reds we'll be getting to Stockholm?

cheers
    olle

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_CGS View Post
    Hey Jack! Congratulations on your cameras! Its nice to see that there are others without any cinematography experience that also doesn´t hesitate getting a Red :) I hope we will get quite a little Red community going on in Stockholm!
    Thats sounds great. So what's the story behind your purchase?

/ Jack

Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Peter: Are you still interested in hosting a get together in September? Maybe it should be after the IBC, i.e. after Sep 10? How about Saturday Sep 15? Let me know if I can help out in any way!

cheers
    olle
    Stiller, or Patrik, har bought three.
    Peter one.
    I've bought two.
    I heard of a company buying one or two... can't remember the name right now.

Who else is out there?

Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post

cheers
    olle
    Yeah, we should definitely do a get together! I have a screening room/greenscreen studio (small one) at my place, so we can be here for sure! We could do all kind of tests and just have fun. I guess everyone are having very different backgrounds, but with a common interest to own a superior camera, so it will be invaluable to hear what kind of knowledge people have for a 4k pipeline etc.

However since the delivery schedule have slipped, I see no point in setting a get-together date until atleast someone has gotten their Red One. I think Patrik and Dagsljus have the first reservation numbers (3 each I think), and then Christian from Frameville and Markus at Film fatale get theirs. And Olle, me and Srfilm get theirs in December I think, and at last but not least Jack gets his two babies ;) It would be great to know if someone of the first reservation holders are interested to "display" the Red One for a get-together. Since we can then set a date and such. How does it sound to you guys?!
    . . .. .: F L O W C I N E :. .. . . .