Thread: RED in Sweden

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. #1 RED in Sweden 
    Would be cool to know the other fellow Swedes :cold: that also have ordered a Red. What are you plans for the Red? Is anyone going to NAB? I can´t afford a NAB trip this year, because other than getting a Red we´re building a pretty massive renderfarm and will probably get a mocap suite pretty soon aswell.

I guess my Red will spend most of its time in my small chroma studio, since I will mostly use it to record chroma/fx stuff.

/Regards Peter K

Up north there are one reseved. Östersund. We did have minus 30 celsius this morning. =) Would like to go to NAB but there is no time, working.

And I'm in the south of Sweden, Lund. I'm not going to NAB either, but I plan on visiting this site probably 10 times a day when we get closer to that date!

/Marcus

I'm from Helsingborg.

Very inspiring to read about fellow Swedes buying the RED.

My first project will be a sequal to my first movie, Saltomortalez. It was a movie about extreme body movements
    made to inspire people to a more healty way of living. This time I'm taking it to the next level with the RED ONE.

If you are interested: I'll update this page later on with information about the movie: www.2vault.com

Looks cool andreas!

If anyone is going to NAB I just received a free exhibit pass in POST magazine today. So shout if you want it and I send it over.

/Regards Peter K
    . . .. .: F L O W C I N E :. .. . . .

6. #6 3 Reds in Sthlm 
    We're building Stiller Studios, a 400 sqm greenscreen studio + editing suites and production areas total 1200 sqm in lidingö just outside sthlm. The whole project is built around 3 Reds, so I sure hope they are good:-)

Patrik Forsberg
    Forsberg & Co

sthlm
    Patrik Forsberg
    Stiller Studios
    Lidingö/Sweden

Sounds sweet Patrik! I only got 30sqm for my studio. But I will only use it at times I don´t have time to go to a proper studio.

Btw, we´re doing a demo in April for a new type of mocap suite (Its a 3 hour demo and based on inertial sensors). I don´t know if its of interests for your 3D guys? Let, me know and I'll drop an invitation.
    . . .. .: F L O W C I N E :. .. . . .

Im a swede but i live in THE OC

9. #9 red in stockholm 
    Hi i'm in Stockholm and I have camera no 790. Maybe we redheads in the stockholm area should get together sometime?

I'm also interested in hearing about how people are planning their workflow (long term and short term storage for example) and which additional Red equipment, lenses, tripods, mattboxes etc, people are planning to order.

Olle Agelii
    olle@agelii.net

Hello fellow Swedish citizens.
    Do any of you know any rentals that prebooked the cam? All I've heard is that Litegrip and Ljud & Bild put down their orders at NAB. Or will any of you rent out yours?
    Thanks.
    Hannes Isaksson
    Director
    www.fabiofilms.com