Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Order and Payment Unofficial FAQ

Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    I just ordered the scarlet and the side handle but when it come to the wire payment, using eBanking, it looks like the name is too long to proceed the payment...

In the invoice I received from Red it says to credit to: Red.com, Inc. dba Red Digital Cinema Camera Company

Is there any way to shorten the name (Red.com Inc, or Red digital cinema camera company or...?)

Look forward to your answer for me to proceed my payment ASAP (to respect the 5 days term of payment)

Thank you in advance.
    Patrick Lavaud
    Cinematographer - Drone Pilot
    Jakarta 12920, Indonesia
    Email: patrick.lavaud.jkt@gmail.com
    IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1820288/

I put my order down for a PL mount package but they still haven't charged my down payment. Is this something I have to do manually?

Ok, So I transfered my money over to Red on friday/saturday... Will those funds show up in the 'Red Account' section at red.com - or is this a manual processs thats completed by a bomb squad rep to verify the funds are there to send out a product?

They will show up in the Red account but give it time, about 5 working days. That's normally the time it takes for me! Any problems send a mail to your bomb squad rep. Make sure while you did the wire transfer you gave all necessary info!
    Sérgio Perez

EPIC-X 2029 "Lilau" in Macau!

Video Director/Creative/Producer

http://vimeo.com/user1503556

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Perez View Post
    They will show up in the Red account but give it time, about 5 working days. That's normally the time it takes for me! Any problems send a mail to your bomb squad rep. Make sure while you did the wire transfer you gave all necessary info!
    Many thanks Sergio... My bank has a very strange way of transferring the funds.. so was a little unsure after I did it how/what the procedure is. But of course, like everything in this process, I guess its all about patience :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Paul Walker View Post
    Many thanks Sergio... My bank has a very strange way of transferring the funds.. so was a little unsure after I did it how/what the procedure is. But of course, like everything in this process, I guess its all about patience :D
    I have heard though of some detail not connecting the funds to your account. So do keep an eye on it if nothing happens within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Greenwalt View Post
    I have heard though of some detail not connecting the funds to your account. So do keep an eye on it if nothing happens within a week.
    Just a quick update - the awesome BS rep contacted me, it's all good and I should be expecting a delivery sometime soon!
    (I swear, if I get that friggin' guy who throws pacakges over fences I'm going to go crazy)

So I have a Scarlet-W pre-order with a timestamp of January 08 at 13:36 (my first Red camera!) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with financing through SoCal Leasing?

Does anyone know if it is possible to split the payment up so that part of it is a direct wire transfer to Red, and the rest of it financed through SoCal Leasing? Or is it best to finance the entire camera through SoCal Leasing and pay off part of the financing directly to them?

I asked my Bomb Squad rep and he said that neither option should be a problem with Red, but to contact SoCal Leasing to confirm. SoCal Leasing hasn't responded to my email.

Wondering if anyone else has gone down this path before?

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanny Lago View Post
    So I have a Scarlet-W pre-order with a timestamp of January 08 at 13:36 (my first Red camera!) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with financing through SoCal Leasing?

Does anyone know if it is possible to split the payment up so that part of it is a direct wire transfer to Red, and the rest of it financed through SoCal Leasing? Or is it best to finance the entire camera through SoCal Leasing and pay off part of the financing directly to them?

I asked my Bomb Squad rep and he said that neither option should be a problem with Red, but to contact SoCal Leasing to confirm. SoCal Leasing hasn't responded to my email.

Wondering if anyone else has gone down this path before?

I worked with Ashley at SCL and she was incredibly thorough and responsive to creating a lease plan that worked best for my needs. I'm sure someone there will reply to you ASAP.

I ordered the S-W I/O package and later added a bunch of accessories, which put me over my cash resources. I didn't want to get into more lease debt than I had to, so I worked with Ashley to put down as much cash into my total order amount and the difference I have as a lease with SCL. I worked with Ashley and my RED rep, Kevin, to sort out the plan.

Your lease terms are subject to your credit rating/history and the approval process was pretty straight-forward, hassle-free. From there, SCL will probably give you some payment options that work best for you.

I started a Spreadsheet for Scarlet W Queue to see where the Queue is at, if you put a deposit down on a scarlet-W and plan on upgrading to the Epic-W do not add your info to this list. It is open to editing for anybody who wants to add their name and info to the list. Please respect the list.

If you have received your Scarlet-W Please add your information so we can see that information as well to get a better idea where the queue is at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Cheers,
    Tyler