I will soon be receiving a TVLogic 4K monitor: http://www.tvlogicusa.com/product/product.php?idx=40
Here are the specs:
How can I send a 4K signal from my Adobe Premiere CS5.5 timeline, or from my PC as a rendered file? What video card can I use?• 4 x HDMI, 4 x SDI, and 4 x DVI Inputs
• 4 x SDI throughout
• DVI, HDMI, SDI 4K Mode Hot Key
• 3840x2160 resolution
• 1500:1 Contrast Ratio
• Full screen display for source selection among
4ch of DVI, HDMI, and SDI
• Firmware update using Ethernet or USB
• Phone jack audio out (analog stereo) • 3G-SDI Level A & Level B support
• SDI, HDMI, DVI 10-bit support
• GPI (Remote)
• Key lock
• Selectable 5 function keys
• Monitor control using RS422
• Supports TVLogic Color Calibration Utility for
proper color alignment
Right now, I have a GTX 580 CUDA accelerating my CS5.5 PP timeline, and also sending the signal to my 30" monitor.
Would a Kona 3G be a good choice? http://www.aja.com/products/kona/kona3g/ What other 4K cards might work? Anything from Adobe?
Thanks for any advice!