Thread: Offline Dailies - Avid DNxHD 36 MXF

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Offline Dailies - Avid DNxHD 36 MXF 
    Would like to know how to generate Avid DNxHD 36 MXF out of Davinci Resolve 8.1. Unable to define setting in Render tab?

Hence unable to use Davinci Resolve as Offfline Dailies tools for Alexa & Red Footage.
    Thanks
    G.Balaji
    Digital Cinema Designer (from Shoot to Delivery)
    www.gbalaji.in
    gbalaji@gmail.com
    Ph: 91-9840224733
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/gopalbalaji
    Film Credits: Margazhi Raagam, Thiru Thiru Thuru Thuru, Pookisham, Tamil Padam, Ethirmarai, 180, Vazhakku EN 18/9, Thangameengal,Vallinam, Spanish Masala (Mal), David (Hindi), Thupakki, Thaandavam, Vallinam, Thangameengal, YAYA, ONE (Telugu), Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam, Ithu Kathirvelan Kadhal, Golisoda...

You need to purchase the DNxHD license from Blackmagic Design: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...olve_Avid.html

Not sure if it requires the full version of Resolve or if it works with Lite.
    Tony Lorentzen, Kinema Follow me on Twitter: kinemadk
    Freelance RED Tech, DIT & Workflow wizard, Partner in VBag, Owner of RED EPIC-X #420

500$ for the license.

Florian Stadler, D.P., L.A.
    www.florianstadler.com
    www.buntefarben.com

Just remember that Resolve currently can't render with audio. If you need that then you need to post-mux the files in some way. That's what I'm currently doing with QTCoffee and a shell script I got from Dustin Cross and modified for use in my workflow for the feature I'm working on right now (which is shot on Alexa).
    Tony Lorentzen, Kinema Follow me on Twitter: kinemadk
    Freelance RED Tech, DIT & Workflow wizard, Partner in VBag, Owner of RED EPIC-X #420