This is a big one.. Supports ProRes export on Windows, Tether support , some GUI enhancements and much more.
- Note: RED Rocket support requires driver 126.96.36.199 and firmware 188.8.131.52 or higher.
- Note: RED Rocket-X support requires driver 184.108.40.206 and firmware 220.127.116.11 or higher.
- Added: Tether support in REDCINE-X PRO and new RED TETHER application to capture live Dragon camera feeds.
- Added: Apple ProRes export on Windows, improved ProRes export speed on Mac OS X and added support for ProRes 4444 XQ.
- Added: Levels, High Pass sharpening, CDL, and 3D LUT effects.
- Added: Support for Rocket-X HD-SDI 1.5G & 3G video output.
- Added: Support for Mysterium-X Monochrome footage when using RED Rocket.
- Added: MP3 audio file import support.
- Added: UI Workspaces for different types of workflows and more user customization.
- Added: Additional compression options for OpenEXR export: PXR24, B44, DWAA and DWAB.
- Added: Support for Final Cut Pro X XML version 1.5.
- Added: Ability to ignore in and out points when doing an export.
- Added: Integrated REDRAY encoding for RRencode license holders.
- Added: Ability to reset user interface to default configuration.
- Fixed: CUDA not working properly in REDline.
- Fixed: Potential crash and image issues when doing 720p video output.
- Fixed: Issue with A.D.D. settings not being saved.
- Fixed: Issue with CUDA Alchemy highlights when exporting to OpenEXR.
- Fixed: Issue where simultaneous writers for OpenEXR was always using 1 writer.
- Fixed: Issue with OpenCL OpenEXR soft clamp not working properly.
- Fixed: Potential issue where audio could be cut off on long transcodes.