Thread: Portland, Oregon?

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I'm a UO student in Eugene, and I'm itching to get some on set experience. I've never worked on a set before, but I'd willing cart the coffee around for free if someone has any opportunities in Eugene or the Portland area this summer.

Im not a RED user yet... But Im in Portland and would love to get to know some film makers in the area that do have experience and insight on the RED.

-Marcus
    Hit me up.
    god_s_end999@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by tari donohue View Post
    if newbies can join, add me to the list. i'll not be getting the baby scarlet until...well, you know. doing all the research/scoping out now though, and want to check it out with the best.
    I fall into this category as well. We're currently shooting some short pieces with a 5D II, but will hopefully have a Scarlet in our hands by this time next year. I'm still working on crossing over from the still photography world, and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the Red workflow in the meantime.

I could always use some help on set. shooting a web show called "Just Business" check out hardknockbiz.com

email me if interested... keatenabbott@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by G.P. View Post
    Hi Joshua, I saw the link for an Oregon group? I am looking for crew in Oregon... I just tried to join the group but the link wasn't valid...

xsele@hotmail.com
    Yeah.... I think they turned off the groups feature for now... I can't find it anywhere.

-Josh

Anyone in town with a Red that would be willing to help out with a Zombie project? let me know.

-Marcus
    www.myspace.com/amongthedeadfilm
    or
    god_s_end999@hotmail.com

7. #27 Portland, OR based DIT 
    Hi all,

I've talked to many of the Oregonians on this board but have never officially listed myself in this thread. So here it is:

My name is Sean. I'm a Portland based DIT, DMT, and post production supervisor. I recently upgraded my kit for the feature "Golf in the Kingdom" which shot in Bandon, Oregon. I'm working towards my union feature hours but would like to see the DIT position solidify before I invest in the initiation fee. I'm listed in the OMPA directory, but unfortunately my petition to create a DIT category fell on deaf ears and we are still listed as video engineers. Maybe next year. . .

Anyways, if you are shooting Red in Oregon look me up. I will keep your data safe and your post pipeline flowing smoothly. I'm particularly looking forward to the SB 621 tax break for next year when Leverage (and Crowley) leave town and the money gets spread around a little.

Thanks again, and happy shooting,

Well it looks like we have one Red on board... Anyone else in the Portland area with a Red looking for some work?

-Marcus
    Shoot me a text 971-563-5368
    www.myspace.com/amongthedeadfilm
    or
    god_s_end999@hotmail.com

Shawn, I'll be up in Hillsboro next week for a RED shoot. I'd love to talk about your short you shot and the feature you are putting together.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Koch View Post
    Shawn, I'll be up in Hillsboro next week for a RED shoot. I'd love to talk about your short you shot and the feature you are putting together.
    Sounds cool man! I live right on the line between Hillsboro and Beaverton, lets meet up! my email is nelsonentertainment at yahoo dot com and that goes right to my iphone, i'll email my phone number
    "Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible." -MC Escher