Thread: Epic-M has arrived to Rawesome! Tokyo.

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Epic-M has arrived to Rawesome! Tokyo. 
    Raw Centric total production studio "Rawesome!" is now equipped with an Epic-M addition to two RED ONE MXs.
    Our post facility is equipped with RED ROCKET powered Resolve 8, too.

Come and experience the whole RED production.
    Kaku Ito

rawesome! Equipments
    RED Epic-M, RED Epic-x, RED ONE MX x2, RED ONE Mysterium, Allstar A-mount, Epic Canon Ti Mount, 1.8' SSD modules, RED PRO Prime Set (18 through 100mm), various Nikon and Zeiss Lenses, 17-55mm RED Pro Zoom, 18-85mm RED Pro Zoom, x2 RED ROCKET, Mobile Rocket, DaVinci Resolve, Cubix, GTX-285, Quadro 4000, few Mac Pros, few MacBook Pros, Sony BVM-D24, Panasonic 65 inch Series 12 plasma, Calman with Klein probe.

Rawesome! One Stop RAW Visual Production Service

We already worked on some great projects with our Epic-M. The projects are already broadcasted, used for shows and some are under post production process. I make sure that our Epic-M is utilized fully at its full potential at this point, combining our Red Rocket equipped portable DIT system, we provide full frame, full debeyer playback at shoot. Then we provide high quality, well color graded offline or online QT using our Davinci Resolve 8 with RED ROCKET in our color grading suite, so the editors can work on them right away. Lastly we accept the edited XML back to Resolve 8 then provide full color grading process. I have four hardware RAID systems connected with 10gb fiber ethernet connection so I could safely and surely make backups for your projects and footage files. I can also provide LTO4 backup from the storage server without affecting the smoothness on the editing suites.

So we "physically" have the Epic-M and also already have top knowledge in using it in the production, not only at shoot but also in post production.

We are "Rawesome!".
    Kaku Ito

rawesome! Equipments
    RED Epic-M, RED Epic-x, RED ONE MX x2, RED ONE Mysterium, Allstar A-mount, Epic Canon Ti Mount, 1.8' SSD modules, RED PRO Prime Set (18 through 100mm), various Nikon and Zeiss Lenses, 17-55mm RED Pro Zoom, 18-85mm RED Pro Zoom, x2 RED ROCKET, Mobile Rocket, DaVinci Resolve, Cubix, GTX-285, Quadro 4000, few Mac Pros, few MacBook Pros, Sony BVM-D24, Panasonic 65 inch Series 12 plasma, Calman with Klein probe.

I clocked on this thread because of the name Rawesome. That name's some cool sh*t right there !
    J.Davis
    jdMAX.com

so far all of our cameras are out to rent until 10th of September (Epic-M sunmall, RED ONE MX ditto and RED ONE MX androll). Please call for the rental availability early so we can help you with your projects.
    Kaku Ito

rawesome! Equipments

Thanks J,

It's named by my partner Rowland Kirishima.

Kaku
    Kaku Ito

rawesome! Equipments

sugoi ne !
    J.Davis
    jdMAX.com

Quote Originally Posted by J Davis View Post
    I clocked on this thread because of the name Rawesome. That name's some cool sh*t right there !
    I'm sure RED has the word RAWSOME trademarked already!
    EPIC-M 1261 - officially named "Take 2"

Quote Originally Posted by Justin marx View Post
    I'm sure RED has the word RAWSOME trademarked already!
    I think that is unlikely, but we already have one in Japan, so legally we are covered.
    Kaku Ito

rawesome! Equipments