Thread: First Epic X in Uk

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 First Epic X in Uk 
    Well i am sure Epic X's are going to come thick and fast from now on. My Epic X has just arrived in the Uk, both Epic and Red mx available to hire with full shooting kits, DITs and post solutions.
    It is on it first shoot tomorrow, will post some pics soon.

Thanks
    Colm

www.sonicfilms.co.uk

Congratulations Corm, and happy shooting! Did your camera arrive from Red UK or from California?

Hi Colm,

I was just wondering if you knew what the import tax rate to the UK was on the EPIC package?
    I'm trading in my RED in stage 3, and wanted to budget accordingly but can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks,

Ed.
    #646 "Darwin"

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Watkins View Post
    Hi Colm,

I was just wondering if you knew what the import tax rate to the UK was on the EPIC package?
    I'm trading in my RED in stage 3, and wanted to budget accordingly but can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks,

Ed.

In Switzerland the import taxes over than VAT are based on weight, only 1 item was taxable at 2 chf! I think thats the only thing that is cheaper in CH!
    Epic Dragon owner, the first upgraded camera in Switzerland :D

I think with all the excitment this morning i posted in the wrong section. Camera arrived from US, piad the usual 20% vat, not sure on the duties. Every time I see this camera i am shocked how compact it is.

Cheers
    Colm