Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Michael Bravin Charged with email hacking!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    This situation hits me hard on many levels...

One of the companies I held in the highest esteem now has left me shattered.

The magnitude of the betrayal is really hard to comprehend.

The situation forces a reaction that I never would have considered a possibility.

I am devastated. Given the facts, it is not likely I will sleep for a month.

Jim
    I'm sorry to hear this bad news.
    Writer/Director
    Red 3166

They can copy everything, but the heart, the passion, the talent, the "guerrilla" spirit they can never copy. You guys are doing magic, you are a winning team that are successfully taking the "establishment" to the ring. You guys can always "change" whatever you're doing as long as you feel like it. They can't.

i don't know how many people are involved in this, but you guys will pull through.
    Sérgio Perez

EPIC-X 2029 "Lilau" in Macau!

Video Director/Creative/Producer

http://vimeo.com/user1503556

This is just... disturbing news. Keep focussed on the good things, if you can.

Jim and RED TEAM

Nobody can imagine how violated you and ALL of RED must feel, but thanks a billion for sharing so much with us everyday.

that speaks volumes to how fucking right you guys are :)

I think its safe to say that we all here on Reduser got your back. You have driven good people to do bad things
    by creating a NUCLEAR REACTOR IN A MATCHBOX - life could always be worse.

You are still alive and those reactors are still melting down in japan and they are STILL digging bodies that were buried in the Tsunami

Perspective is important in these times... because this is some seriously fucked up news.
    Kind regards,

Tim Whitcomb
    Filmmaker

I have a feeling this thing isn't even close to being over :(
    Clint Lealos
    Director of Photography

Yeah, that's a forklift tattoo. I wasn't always a cinematographer :)

6.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    I am slowly turning from sad to wicked pissed off. The level of breach is truly unprecedented in this industry. There is a certain expectation of professional (and legal) boundaries. Apparently, these lines have been crossed, with full intent, for an unfair business advantage of epic proportions.

There are several companies involved (victims). We are not alone. I would not expect this situation to disappear into the night. Not on my watch.

Jim
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

I am very sorry to hear of this very sad news. Jim, strike them back with the products which nobody can build or even imagine to build.

Jim do the right thing and please strike back. Robbing someone else of their hard owned creative work is as bad as it gets. Examples must be set.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    I am slowly turning from sad to wicked pissed off. The level of breach is truly unprecedented in this industry. There is a certain expectation of professional (and legal) boundaries. Apparently, these lines have been crossed, with full intent, for an unfair business advantage of epic proportions.

There are several companies involved (victims). We are not alone. I would not expect this situation to disappear into the night. Not on my watch.

Jim
    This sounds even worse than I imagined. I can only think of 3 people I know that I would not want to have a fist fight with, Jim is on the top of that list.

10.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    After spending another 10 minutes on the phone with my attorney... this is just about as bad as anyone could ever imagine.

This is the stuff movies are made of... really hard to believe.

Jim
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.