Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: RED Projector...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #1 RED Projector... 
    "After watching a demo of RED's laser projector I've been struggling to find a way to describe it. Comparing it to traditional professional systems is completely inadequate. I have never witnessed 3D that was as bright or brighter as the best 2D projections until now. It generated the best color, best dynamic range and best images I have ever seen in 3D or even 2D. When I learned we were watching at 1/4 of its total resolution I was speechless.

It was so clean and so vibrant the only thing I can compare it to is Cibachrome. That's it, a giant moving Cibachrome!"

Stephen Pizzo- Co-Founder of Element Technica and now partner of 3ality Technica.

"Aldey & I got treated to a sneak peak yesterday and we could not stop watching. You have to see it to believe it. I have NEVER seen better projection - from any projector - at any price point. I can't stop thinking about it. It was beyond stunning.

Mark L. Pederson- OffHollywood

Jim
    Last edited by Jannard; 09-22-2011 at 09:56 AM.
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

Amazing...that's all I have ....cant wait to hear more!
    The Toll House. Coming 2014
    The Pixel Protocol LLC
    Scarlet-X "Newcastle" no: 00307

Sadly I assume this isn't an announcement as defined in "we only announce things we're ready to ship"?

Holy crap I have to see this.

I'm eagerly awaiting it myself, ever since you first announced it a while back. :) Is this still on track to be a digital cinema product as well as a professional tool?

6.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    This is on our roadmap.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Greenwalt View Post
    Sadly I assume this isn't an announcement as defined in "we only announce things we're ready to ship"?
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

Release date? Price?

Seriously, I'm sure it's top notch hardware but is it for pro-applications like theaters or for editing room/home? (Maybe two models?)
    Yannick Sadler

"The more perfect a thing is, the more susceptible to good and bad treatment it is."
    Dante, Divine Comedy, 1321 A.D.

Banned
    What? You certainly got my attention. Wow...that's a bold statement. If it is as good as you say...what can I say...I'm sold.

"MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS."

Guess I was lucky to see this first. :-) Hah! Some minutes online and no longer true.
    Bring it on!!!!! I have been waiting for a new projector for 2 years since the following models from the manufacturer (JVC) had only marginal improvements. And what I wanted was not there (brighter, keeping excellent contrast, and stable light source needing no recalibration all the time for accurate results). So if yours has JVC like blacks and contrast I'm all eyes. If it can do 4K and 3D all the better.
    Michel Hafner