I finally got my Hackintosh up and running sweet with 2 GFX cards. Here are my specs:
GA-X58A-UD3R rev 2 bios FF
12GB RAM (1600Mhz)
Intel Core i7 3.07Ghz
SSD main HDD
Decklink Studio card
2x XFX GTX 285 1GB RAM
1 x EVGA 9500 GT (GT 120) 1 GB RAM
1 x XFX GTX 285 1 GB RAM
Installation method (from memory):
1. Boot using iBoot
2. Install Mac OS-X from Retail 10.6.3 DVD, reboot and boot with iBoot
3. Run Multibeast to add FakeSMC.kext, reboot without iBoot
4. Combo update 10.6.8
5. Get DSDT file from tonymacx86.com
6. DSDTSE to edit DSDT file and add support for dual GFX cards, builtin ethernet, compile and install in /Extra. Use the compare button in DSDTSE and load file 1 and file 2 for easy editing.
7. Install latest Cuda drivers from nvidia.com
8. Install any other kexts, but donīt install the updated GeForce drivers from nvidia.com. Use the one thatīs in the 10.6.8 comboupdate.
I donīt have any .plist file in the /Extra folder. No GraphicsEnabler. The OS is running in 64bit mode.
Enjoy a sweet Hackintosh and Resolve. My Geekbench scores are about 10.500.
Attached are two DSDT.aml files for this motherboard and bios revision. One is for a system where you put the GT 9500 card in PCIe x16 slot 1 and the GTX 285 card in PCIe x16 slot 2. The other one is for 2 x GTX 285 in either x16 slot. You always attach monitors to the card in slot 1.
Enabling the root account helps if you do something wrong. Kext utility is nice to have. Google how to.