Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Change...

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #1 Change... 
    Everything changes. And it changes every day.

What seemed like a good idea 3 years ago might seem completely wrong today.

We reserve the right to change. Expect it. It is in your best interests that things change... and get better.

It shouldn't matter what we do, what we name our products or what we change... as long as it is in our customer's best interests.

RED is not normal. Quite the contrary. We hope you consider that a good thing.

In the end, we have our customers best interests 1st and foremost. That is pretty apparent in hindsight. I would hope that whatever we do going forward, you would trust us to keep that core principle alive.

RED customers are our #1 priority. Above all else. We are also RED customers. So it is in our best interests every which way you look at it to change everything we can for the better as often as possible...

Jim
    Last edited by Jannard; 09-03-2011 at 10:19 PM.
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

Alrighty then.

let the exciting ride continue !

Senior Member Jonathan Stevenson's Avatar
    When are we going to start learning more about said changes? :)

5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    When they are ready to be released. But I can tell you... hold on to your hat. Better yet, put your helmet on.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Stevenson View Post
    When are we going to start learning more about said changes? :)
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

As I just mentioned in the other thread, every time I think Red is going to do something "normal", you dig in even further with regards to how you treat your customers. As they say, the more things change the more they stay the same :)

Good to hear :)
    Gino Papineau

It's difficult not to convey complete trust in you and your team, Jim, without sounding like a complete fanboy, but after meeting you at NAB in 2011 and seeing how attentively we were received, it's also hard not to enjoy sounding like a fanboy.

I can't wait.
    Fabián Aguirre
    Sauros Digital

And I for one am happy to be along for the ride!
    Thank you for changing the way we capture images in this industry.
    Thank you for following passion to the front lines of creating such amazing tools.

The world has been changed by what you guys have done, and the way you've raised the bar!
    It's exciting to see things unfold from Red, and again, I'm excited to be along for the ride!

Bring it on.
    Jonathan Carbonaro
    IATSE Local 600 DIT

Thanks for the reminder, Jim. You guys really are of a different breed - and its fantastic. I'm looking forward to hear what you all have been working on and what you have in store for us.