You should use the "Check for Updates" inside REDCINE-X Professional if you have already installed it.
For those of you that are downloading for the 1st time...
REDCINE-X PROFESSIONAL Build 2
* Viewer Zoom changed. 100% is now equivalent to 1:1 image pixel to display pixel.
* Scopes are now positioned below the Histogram when Viewer is on the second monitor.
* Re-ordered REDline metadata output to match the previous REDline builds.
* Default Clip Audio channels are now set to Camera Audio 1 and 2.
* Viewer fixes for when frames did not update as expected.
* Crash fixed when moving clips from one bin to another.
* Random Crash bug on Viewer mode change resolved.
* Fixed a problem where thumbnails did not update.
* Transport buttons now light up while playing.
* Project tree is now expanded by default.
* Added bin Rating shortcuts (0-5) keys.
* Fix for Rocket export speed.