Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Ketch + Epic + Canon Mount

Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Quote Originally Posted by KETCH ROSSi View Post
    Okay the Sexy EPIC HDRx Canon Barn test is done... WOW, an other Super Hot Summer day in Mugello Florence... ;)

The Frame grab, was shot using a Canon EF 14-70mm f/4L lens, using HDRx set @+3, very fast pass thru RCX with Simple Blend Mode 0.159, P4 curve preset, grabbed the frame in Tiff,
    sent to PS5.1 to compress for web to jpeg, and uploaded here, do as you please, what I need to say is I wish I had more time, but were super rushed as we are taking the boat to Sardinia of the next week,
    form which of course lots of Bikini shots are coming, next Sexy HDRx shots will be done in increments, once I can get the footage Edited, I'll post the video... ;)

The Canon Mount on Epic keeps ROCKING, can't wait to get to Costa Smeralda Sardinia and shoot some tremendous Beaches and some pretty girls in Bikini (Topless??)... ;)

Thanks to my little brother Piergiorgio Rossi for the BTS pics... ;

The Epic frame Grab with HDRx Sexy EXPOSURE, coming... ;)
    Ketch, you're such an entertainer, I'm having a lot of fun reading this thread! And it's also very instructive!
    Reduser should create your own section on the forum where we could follow you in all your adventures.
    Grazie mille for sharing this experience!
    Epic-M, Epic-X and Red One MX packages ready to shoot.
    Custom Water Housing.
    TB Mobile Rocket Station.
    L/K-rtel
    Capbreton, France
    https://vimeo.com/lkrtel
    Twitter @lkrtel

Quote Originally Posted by vincent kardasik View Post
    Ketch, you're such an entertainer, I'm having a lot of fun reading this thread! And it's also very instructive!
    Reduser should create your own section on the forum where we could follow you in all your adventures.
    Grazie mille for sharing this experience!
    Ha ha!! Thanks for the kind words Vincent... You never know what might happen around here, but having my own section on Reduser could be dangerous business ha ha!!

Fact is, I love what I do, I love Red, both as a Company and the FANTASTICLY INSANE things that they do, as well as each of the memembers of the RED Team I have head the pleasure to mingle in this last 5 years... And, oh, I love this Community that is REDUSER, so posting here is a True pleasure and I relaxes me and gives me pleasure to do so, in the hope that some times I also serve a purpouse of helping others making some critical gear decisions as well as inspire no matter what, to never stop, and have the Balls to just do it!!
    KETCH ROSSi F i l m m a k e r

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Nattress View Post
    Ketch, Epic, HDRx and girls. Why am I surprised.

Graeme
    haha. Ketch does know how to have fun!

Ketch these images are amazing! Hope you've been well buddy!

Great frame grabs Ketch. Can't wait to see some video files. Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks guys, but this are BTS pics taken by my brother with my Canon 1Ds III, set at Raw full 21mp, to showcase the best detail available either inside or outside, so to have a better idea of what can be accomplished with the HDRx on EPIC.

Only the Sunflower shots are frame grabs, also the double one color graded.

I'll try to get you guys some Frame Grabs as soon as I can, but have no way of grading the footage nor Edit the video at this time, as I have just arrived to Sardinia,
    but I will bring all the footage back to Florence first week of September and wi'l have some thing done soon after for you all, first need to shoot some Sun tan oil spay scenes at 300fps.... ;)

In the Cruiser Boat to Sardinia on my way to shoot some more girls on the Beaches of my beautiful Island and see if I can go snorkeling and go under... ;)

Ketch,

after Sardinia it could be great idea to take a boat (best to rent Armani yacht "Mariu") to Ibiza and Formentera, first (Ibiza) the most famous clubbing island in the word

and second (Formentera) with most beautiful Caribbean like beaches at the whole Mediterranean See and also both islands have so many Italians in summer business here.
    "There is no point in having sharp images when you've fuzzy ideas."
    Jean-Luc Godard.

Dynamic range is, after all, the measurement between well saturation (photosite blowout) and noise floor.
    Thom Hogan

--------

500px >>>
    Twitter >>>
    Facebook >>>
    YouTube

Ketch you are teasing again ;) thanks so much for the input. I'm really looking forward to more of your stuff. You have to keep the milk girl level up! ;)
    Will be at the amalfi coast and before that in a small town at the Adria by the end of next week. too bad we can't hook up. Will be thinking about you running around taking awesome pictures with the M while I carry my Canon gear ....

SCARLET-X "Mathilda"

"Life is full of obstacles. They never end. The ones that get past them have the richest life."
    jim jannard

"if your pictures aren't good enough, you aren't close enough."
    robert capa

For this trip we'll stay in Sardinia Sanjin, no time to travel around as we have to be back in to main Land by the 5th... next time... ;)

He he, most welcome Patrick, we'll be looking for some girls today, but meaty my Travel Agent sent us a bit too much on the luxury side of things,
    and not sure how many girls I'll find here willing to get dipped in to Oil Spray for us he he.

Okay,

most of you know that I am not an Editor, in fact have not yet got the time to learn even RCX... :(

Awaiting the Editor to be back on the 5th, I hope so I can give him the footage to create a nice little Video for you guys short, but nice,
    working with the Epic and Canon mount has been so far a TRUE BLAST, if any one wishes to quote me when I said that there will be thousands of this on the Epic,
    go ahed, and then get back to me in few months form now... ;)