Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Les Enfants Perdus - Haiti

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #1 Les Enfants Perdus - Haiti 
    Not a Fashion video per say.. but a personal passion project I was involved in with a few Fashion Icons Donna Karren, Russell James and Federico Pignatelli that I thought i would share.

Lot of people worked incredibly hard for a very good cause to make this Haiti shoot happen... Among them Tony J, Alan Balian, Adam Franzino and Mark Read

Senior Member Benoît-Joan Clariana-Roig's Avatar
    Great close-ups !

It's fascinating to see all that dust...
    BenJ - Operator/Colorist/Editor
    benoit.cr -at- hotmail.fr

Good on you Jarred for helping out in Haiti. There are many, many beautiful and lovely Haitians stuck in an impossible situation.

I love those moments when children look into the lens like they are looking for something. The faces area always so curious. At the same time they want to be "seen". I also love that desaturated look that is starting to happen a lot right now.

David
    "Love's Labour's lost"
    Battistella

Frontline Infantry
    Nice! really captures the spirit & I guess to some degree the plight of these amazing people !Cant remember the last time I came across something that was fashioned by hand...thats a scary thought:s kinda makes you wonder if the developed world is really that developed...

Thanks for Sharing

6.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Edwards View Post
    Nice! really captures the spirit & I guess to some degree the plight of these amazing people !Cant remember the last time I came across something that was fashioned by hand...thats a scary thought:s kinda makes you wonder if the developed world is really that developed...

Thanks for Sharing
    well said....

This one is really beautiful... I have nothing to say against it this time ;-) Congrats Jarred & Co !

Nice Jarred!!!
    "There is no point in having sharp images when you've fuzzy ideas."
    Jean-Luc Godard.

Dynamic range is, after all, the measurement between well saturation (photosite blowout) and noise floor.
    Thom Hogan

Very nice shoot and great to see that at Red they care about the less fortunes, and try to help Haiti by making this spot.
    A good reminder of that everybody needs a helping hand sometimes.

Fantastic! I expected a stereotypical plea for help for the starving "lost children" and instead got a picture of strong people, making do with the resources they have - WORKING to create beauty and community. Less about help and charity, and more about HOPE, REBUILDING and self-reliance. Referencing the parable of the fish and the fisherman, this appeal makes it clear donations will not be "eaten" with more needed tomorrow, but will be used to help those who already know how to survive. Thank you for respecting the Haitian people!