Sent to me by a few people now...
You can't beat the factory specs from both companies in a side by side. There are no lies then.

I didn't know that the ARRI at it's very best RAW setting was only 2880 pixels @ 30 fps.
And in video mode (PRO RES mode) it's technically just a HD video camera instead of a RAW capture camera.
and almost everyone shoots it in PRO RES mode...
So really it's a little over half of what an EPIC is capable of in RAW Mode, a 1/4 on an EPIC if you shoot in PRORES mode, and cost twice as much. and people still buy it?...

To me it looks like Alexa's equal maybe the little Scarlet? or at best the EPIC S...
I think who ever buys the Scarlets (when they finally come out) should know that there little cameras are equal to ARRI's best.

By looking at these side by side Facts, EPIC completely kicks its arse, and some.
Plus with more options being turned on in EPIC every couple of weeks, the gap is going to get further and further..

Very interesting stuff. I wonder if people every read this stuff. I know I do when buying a new car.
(James Camera, Ridley Scott, Peter Jackson, Steve Spielberg, Steven Sodenberg... obviously do)

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm only sharing.