Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Tony Augustinack

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Congrats Tony, was nice meeting you in Vegas buddy, now go and show off that baby... ;)
    KETCH ROSSi F i l m m a k e r
    RED EPIC #00008 aka DragonM8

"Sponsors" listed for full disclosure
    Maxx Digital | Schneider Kreuznach/Optics | BB&S | Miller | Blueshape | Trost | Innovativ | Bright Tangerine | Kessler | Lowepro | Ewa-Marine | Village Blackout

Congrats buddy, glad you went for it

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    I am Pretty impressed with Tony.. .. 19 years old , completely self-made.

Congratts Tony!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hutson View Post
    Let me just say real quickly that I have been proud to be great friends with Tony for quite sometime. What a blast it is to now be working side by side with him. If you feel the need to put an EPIC to work, you ought to contact Tony or me regarding EPIC-M #282. We'd be happy to be of assistance...
    Wow ! Jarred, Joseph, what's his story ?

Congrats Tony !

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Antonescu View Post
    Wow ! Jarred, Joseph, what's his story ?

Congrats Tony !
    In few words...

Tony reminds me every bit of Joseph, both Teens, well actually Joseph just got out of his Teens few days before I left for Italy,
    both determined young Filmmakers, passionate about what the want and both talented young fellows.

This is why we are opening the FREE Film and Photography School at the new Studios in Italy, to give young fellows like Tony and Joseph,
    that additional push and chance in life to be inspired and inspire.

I keep meeting young upcoming Filmmakers like Tony and Joseph all the time, just that they are not as fortunate to be able to afford an EPIC,
    but deserving the chance to work in Cinema nonetheless, this is were we step in.

Tony makes one of the few exceptions and we are proud of him, and this should sure serve as inspiration to other young Filmmakers as well.
    KETCH ROSSi F i l m m a k e r
    RED EPIC #00008 aka DragonM8

"Sponsors" listed for full disclosure
    Maxx Digital | Schneider Kreuznach/Optics | BB&S | Miller | Blueshape | Trost | Innovativ | Bright Tangerine | Kessler | Lowepro | Ewa-Marine | Village Blackout

Thanks Ketch. :-)

Would really love to hear more details. I'm quit impressed ! Maybe Joseph or Tony could chime in...

wish i have a rich family :(
    EPIC-X 7424

Congrats Tony. Put that EPIC-M to work.
    www.digitalshakedown.com

EPIC-X #204 "JIGSAW" + SCARLET-X #1097
    DIGITAL SHAKEDOWN - A FULL SERVICE PRODUCTION COMPANY - Concept to Delivery

Thank you for everything Jarred, Jim, and the ENTIRE RED team!!! You guys literally built the worlds most badass/awesome camera in the world.... How does it feel? :) I can't thank you enough, this is more then just a camera to me, it is my future... I plan to make you all very proud for the many years to come... :) Thank you so much Jim for all your hard work and having such big dreams and relentless determination to fulfill them, none of us would be here right now without you and your vision... :)

Thanks everyone!!! It has been a dream fulfilling/mind blowing week for me. I am truly blessed to have this opportunity, and be able to get to work side by side with such great people, like Joseph and many others. I received my EPIC-M #282 this past Monday, and got on a plane the next day to fly out and shoot with Joseph and the crew.... We've have been shooting everyday since! Simply put... This camera is insane... I am in love... :)

This EPIC is available for rent, feel free to PM me or email me at t.augustinack@gmail.com for my day rates.... And lets create some beautiful images.... :)
    CINEMATOGRAPHER | D.I.T. | CAMERA RENTAL
    Feel free to contact me with any questions, I enjoy problem solving and connecting people.

Email
    | t.augustinack@gmail.com

Twitter | TonyAugustinack
    Skype |tonyaugustinack
    EPIC-M #282 & EPIC-X #2238, Post Production Services and On set RED Rocket support.

-Tony

Quote Originally Posted by KETCH ROSSi View Post
    Congrats Tony, was nice meeting you in Vegas buddy, now go and show off that baby... ;)
    Thanks Ketch! Likewise it was a great time. Ohh I have been putting her to work and she gets double takes left and right... hehe ;)
    Feel free to contact me with any questions, I enjoy problem solving and connecting people.

Email

Skype |tonyaugustinack
    EPIC-M #282 & EPIC-X #2238, Post Production Services and On set RED Rocket support.

-Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Eugene View Post
    Congrats buddy, glad you went for it
    Thanks Vlad, me too.... Very glad! :) I hope someday soon we'll be able to shoot together!

Email

Skype |tonyaugustinack

-Tony