Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Lawrence Daufenbach

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Congrats, Lawrence!! That means there will be Epic sightings in West Michigan too. What can I bribe you with to get you to show it off to my Cinematography class at Compass?? Cookies? Pizza? Beer??
    BRAINCELL CAMERA - MICHIGAN Renting Weapon Helium, Gemini, Raven, Alexa Studio, Alexa Mini
    Primes: Atlas Anamorphics, Cooke Panchro Classic, Sigma Cine, Celere HS, Leica R, Zeiss Contax
    Zooms: Optimo 15-40, Optimo DPs, Cooke 18-100, Duclos 11-16
    Support: Ronin 2, Black Arm, Alpha Wheels, Tero, ReadyRig, EasyRig, Teradek RT FIZs, Teradek Bolts, Bright Tangerine matteboxes, FSI monitors
    ------
    Cinematography/Production Professor, Compass College of Cinematic Arts, Grand Rapids, MI

Senior Member Lawrence Daufenbach's Avatar
    We are very excited to have Epics in the Midwest. I think I spent the whole morning it arrived just looking at it, sitting in astonishment of its size and form factor. It was like waking up Christmas morning. I want to thank everyone at RED for having the opportunity to be apart of the EPIC-M community. We plan to shoot tests all week, anyone who is in the area is welcome to come by. This is a very exciting time in the realm of digital cinema, storytelling, and 3D application. If there are any questions or specific tests anyone would like to see posted, please let us know, we're happy to keep everyone informed of our discoveries!
    Lawrence Daufenbach
    Daufenbach Camera
    Specializing in 3D and Digital Cinema
    (P) 312-226-0042
    (C) 269-599-9099
    www.daufenbachcamera.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Daufenbach View Post
    We are very excited to have Epics in the Midwest. I think I spent the whole morning it arrived just looking at it, sitting in astonishment of its size and form factor. It was like waking up Christmas morning. I want to thank everyone at RED for having the opportunity to be apart of the EPIC-M community. We plan to shoot tests all week, anyone who is in the area is welcome to come by. This is a very exciting time in the realm of digital cinema, storytelling, and 3D application. If there are any questions or specific tests anyone would like to see posted, please let us know, we're happy to keep everyone informed of our discoveries!
    So when can we expect footages????

Congratulations!
    RED EPIC-W #1021, RED EPIC-X DRAGON #250, EPIC-M DRAGON #646, RED ONE #476 MX "MOTHER"
    Commercials | Live | Concerts | Corporate | RED rentals
    Red Pro Primes T1.8: 18,25,35,50,85,100 (all metric), red CF zoom 18-50 T3 (imperial), Red Pro Zoom 17-50mm T2.9 (m), Red zoom 50-150 T3 (m) + 300mm T2.8 (i), RED Pro Zoom 18-85mm (i)
    KOWA Cine Prominar 20,40,100mm
    www.groovyentertainment.com

Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. ~Henry Ford

Senior Member Christopher Barrett's Avatar
    Hey Lawrence... would love to drop by with my Panchros if you wanna try them out on the new toy...

I DP'd the hell out of that shit.
    The Website

Congrate Lawrence!

Nice to see EPIC-M in Chi-Town.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Daufenbach View Post
    Matthew Mascheri
    Dome3D LLC
    Web - www.Dome3D.com
    RED Videos (among other fulldome stuff) - http://www.vimeo.com/dome3d/videos

Way to go, Lawrence!
    Mike Yonts
    www.mikeyontsfilms.tv

Epic-X 1885

Great Pic Lawrence. Nice EPIC-M body.

Is everything else backordered? :)

-michael zaletel

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Barrett View Post
    Hey Lawrence... would love to drop by with my Panchros if you wanna try them out on the new toy...
    Chris, that would be great! When are you free?
    Lawrence Daufenbach
    Daufenbach Camera
    (P) 312-226-0042
    (C) 269-599-9099
    www.daufenbachcamera.com

Quote Originally Posted by michael zaletel View Post
    Great Pic Lawrence. Nice EPIC-M body.

Is everything else backordered? :)

-michael zaletel
    Side Handle arrived today :-), most everything here, still waiting on REDmote and Redvolt batts.
    Lawrence Daufenbach
    Daufenbach Camera
    (P) 312-226-0042
    (C) 269-599-9099
    www.daufenbachcamera.com