Please supply some information on whether redcine works on your system or not. Please be brief and please don't discuss the results. I'd like to compile a list of systems and mainly graphics cards that work / don't work.
- laptop, mac pro, etc.
- system hardware (cpu, memory)
- Operating System (OS X, Windows, please include version numbers)
- graphics card (vendor, model, memory, driver version)
Keep in mind that supported platforms are Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and Windows XP Professional SP 2 32-bit. For the former we advice ATI and for the latter an NVidia board.
If you see gray pictures instead of images or image processing is not working, this might be happening:
- OS X with ATI, quit & restart the program, should fix your problem
- On OS X, try reinstalling the application and run repair disk permissions
- You might have an unsupported graphics card / platform / driver or too old graphics card