Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: "numerically honest 4k", Sony backhanded slap at Red

Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #151  
    Or if the screen is a hard surface, it could even be turned into a speaker: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distrib...de_loudspeaker

Graeme
    www.red.com - 6k Digital Cinema Camera
    Science enables stories. Stories drive science
    FLUT™, Image Processing, Colour Science and Demosaic Algorithms, REDRAY 4K delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Nattress View Post
    Or if the screen is a hard surface, it could even be turned into a speaker: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distrib...de_loudspeaker

Graeme
    An oldie but a goodie.
    "We think, you do!"

Reputation is something the unwise apply.
    But integrity is what the wise apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Nattress View Post
    I envisage a sort of "wall of vision" where the whole wall in a room is a display of very high resolution, and you sit close for a encompassing field of view that's highly immersive.

Graeme
    At least some people get it, all you have to aviod is being so close you have to keep looking around to move things in periphial vision into optimal vision. I have measured this, ussually two thirds to one half down to the front. I had to watch the second matrix from the front side seat at a midnight screening, not an enjoyable experience.

Gavin about retinal scanners, an American company has had retinal video laser scanners for years, for military and others, but potentuslly useful on set if the image is good enough.
    "We think, you do!"

Reputation is something the unwise apply.
    But integrity is what the wise apply.