Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KETCH ROSSi

Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 163 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
  1. #51 Hooray 
    Congrats, Ketch!!!
    Director,
    Center for Creative Educational Inclusion,
    Campus Emdrup, Copenhagen, Denmark

You have an M all your own now Ketch! I'm sure the new M and M8 can't wait to land on an ET Atom and crank out some incredible 3D images :-)

Our friendship and work alliance dating back to 2006 has been totally fun, interesting, and rewarding in so many ways. Me and Pam really look forward to teaming up with you for many incredible productions in the future.

In truth, none of us here on Red User would be having any of these incredible tools to work with if it wasn't for Jim's visionary foresight and many years of extremely hard work by a deeply talented and dedicated Red Team.

C-ya in Italy paisano

Media Consultant, Executive Producer, Director, DP, Cinematographer
    Red pioneer: RED One 0008, Red One "London", Red One "Hollywood", Epic M 0008, Epic X (2)
    http://www.artbeats.com/footage/search?fh44=1 (Artbeats Gibby RED Collection)

Quote Originally Posted by KETCH ROSSi View Post
    Thanks for the very kind words Tim... ;)

You can count on seen coming soon a very detailed Videos and pictures of all EPIC accessories at my disposal,
    well presented and showcased as to give various mounting options, and ideas in their applications.

Well Anthony, I should see you in Italy in August, unless I am traveling to Abu Dabi or New Zealand... ;)
    No worries man, I'll definitely check with you before booking anything -- and of course many things to see in your country
    besides Ketch Rossi Studios, although that's definitely #1 on my list :)

Happy travels,

Anthony
    Anthony Flores
    Writer - Technologist

"Film is incredibly democratic and accessible, it’s probably the best option if you actually want to change the world, not just re-decorate it." - Banksy

Thanks so much every one for the kind words and support... ;)

The KETCH ROSSi STUDiOS wil have its own thread as soon as I can share solid info about its first location, services offered, and opening date.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Gibby View Post
    You have an M all your own now Ketch! I'm sure the new M and M8 can't wait to land on an ET Atom and crank out some incredible 3D images :-)

Our friendship and work alliance dating back to 2006 has been totally fun, interesting, and rewarding in so many ways. Me and Pam really look forward to teaming up with you for many incredible productions in the future.

In truth, none of us here on Red User would be having any of these incredible tools to work with if it wasn't for Jim's visionary foresight and many years of extremely hard work by a deeply talented and dedicated Red Team.

C-ya in Italy paisano
    Steve,

you and Pam have been great friends, and you will be missed while I will be in Italy and traveling the rest of the Globe,
    as the Studios get done, and our first project comes together.

THANK YOU again for all that you have done for me Steve, words really can hardly say how much I thank you.
    KETCH ROSSi • F i l m m a k e r
    RED EPIC #00008 aka DragonM8

I don't have time to do much to the images, but I tough I would at list post some jpeg extracts from the R3D's,
    if some one has an uploader I will this time with pleasure provide some R3D's to play with.\

Since you guys have been so supportive it is the list I can do.. ;)

We'll post more later, of an other extreme close up of the eye of an other of the girls.

I have my Cintique21 and Wacom tablet stuffed away awaiting shipment to Italy with the rest of the goodies,
    but I really fill I should at list post some of the shots of our Epic American Tour, footage was shown at NAB,
    and will be posted soon on our Vimeo account and on our site at higher less compressed resolution via our HI Def Video Player.

Thanks to our friends in Chicago!!

Thanks to our friends in Houston!!

Thanks to our friends in Houston!!

Ketch, give me a pm if you want to borrow my ftp site, got plenty of space left over.

Now we're talking Ketch, nice stuff! I can't wait for you to get your studio in Italy up and running.

Thanks Martin, first need to check again if our FTP is up and running.

Thanks Robert, if you had seen this images and few more on the RED STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD HUge screen at full 4K you would had fricked out... As I did, he he

First time seen my very own images in full 4K... WOW!!

EPIC is an all other dimension of Detail in image quality and dimensionality, with incredible detail in the shadows that allow for creating that 3D look, LOVE IT!!

Count on seen many stunning girls been captured by EPIC M under my eyes... ;)

wow! congrats Ketch! after all you've been through you really deserve all this and the fun that goes with it!
    all the best to your new start once more! I'm already excited to see what you're up to. if I can, I'd love to drop
    by wherever you land. at least it's closer to germany than CA ;)

keep us posted! so excited to see where you're headed. and as always: great pictures btw!

forza!
    patrick

SCARLET-X "Mathilda"

"Life is full of obstacles. They never end. The ones that get past them have the richest life."
    jim jannard

"if your pictures aren't good enough, you aren't close enough."
    robert capa

Thank you Patrick, I should be back shortly, however after a very short (I hope) visit to the hospital I will be off to several Countries,
    for my Global EPIC Tour, and discuss Partner Studios locations for our Italian HQ's.

Germany and few others closer to Italy, of course will be some of this countries, need to visit few important players, such BRIESE, LEICA, ARRI... and few more... ;)