Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Appreciation...

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #1 Appreciation... 
    This post is solely to remind everyone how much we appreciate the support.

We are fully RED because of the suggestions, comments and patience of our customers and posters here. The interaction with everyone has made RED a better company.

I'd start with people like David Mullen, who has donated his time to the cause of helping young and interested enthusiasts understand just about anything they can think of. Imagine having a trained professional that will answer each of your questions... wow. Only here. I can't thank David enough...

The shape of our program has changed because of you. The time you have spent here has made a huge difference in what we are doing. I hope it is apparent that we are here and listening, sometimes to 4am. We are aware that this interaction is not normal in any industry... and we like it.

We are always late, but worth the wait. Only a dedicated group of friends would put up with this. We count you as just that.

I hope many of you can make NAB... for selfish reasons. I'd just like to meet you and shake your hand. You have helped shape what RED is...

Thanks again... it is a long road ahead.

Jim
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

And thank you, Jim, for creating an incredibly exciting new camera. There'll be an awesome sense of history at NAB. Most people peak in life as far as creativity is concerned, way earlier and beneath where you are still heading.

Mark Pugh LA, and AUS.

www.markpughfilms.com
    Dragon #292

Banned
    I think RED made big impact not only in the film industry, but also in the corporate world too by doing business differently - as a team with customers. It's gutsy, it's bold, sometimes frustrating, but ultimately very powerful and productive for everyone.

I made many friends on this forum, learned heaps and enjoyed a giggle or two.

Jim, you have fantastic team of very dedicated people and that can not be underestimated too. So, big thank you to this community and the RED team. Well done.

Jim,

You redefine the term "class act", I'm surprised you haven't set aside $20M to fund TOP indie projects like Districk 9 or other high quality films.

What is stopping you?

Senior Member Benoît-Joan Clariana-Roig's Avatar
    Yeah...the longest road possible together.
    BenJ - Operator/Colorist/Editor
    benoit.cr -at- hotmail.fr

[QUOTE=Jannard;734363
    .... I'd just like to meet you and shake your hand. You have helped shape what RED is...

Jim[/QUOTE]

dam... am I sorry not to make it to NAB ....
    menclik.at
    pre-production-post
    Vienna, Austria, Europe

The later you brake, the longer you're fast .......

Scarlet Dragon #4851

7. #7 Thanks 
    Hi,
    I will be at NAB and meeting you will be dream come true for me .and I believe that 'If there were no obstacles , there would have been no achievement.'
    Thanks again for the great camera you have given to this world.
    Harcharan

8.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    I don't want this to seem like the credit roll at the end of a movie... but there are so many people at RED who have worked beyond tireless. Tonight I'll single out Brent and Kelly, who are expecting their 1st very soon. God love them.

You really have no idea how many people at RED work more hours than you can imagine... all for the satisfaction of leading the industry to a better place.

Jim
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

The 2nd best thing about red beside the awesome cameras is the community around Red.
    Unfortunately i didn´t have the opportunity to go to NAB the last years, but i was at IBC several times, and i always enjoyed hanging out at the Red booth talking to other Red Owners i´ve just met there or having a chat with Ted, Kelly or whoever was around.

Big thanks for that to you, Jim and the whole Red Team, keep up the Spirit.

Manuel
    MR International Director & DOP Team
    Epic - Motion Control Equipment - BeSteadyFour(soon)
    based in Munich - working everywhere
    AGENCY: Dirs-n-Dops Berlin

Very glad to be on board a rocket into the future. It is truly amazing to witness, and participant in, this extraordinary time of image capture technology and Reds consistent push to be the very best. Thanks to you, the Red team and everyone of the Redusers, the impossible is now possible.

The exciting part is that we're just getting started.
    Good luck at NAB!