This build has lots of new stuff including color science specific to EPIC. It has remedial HDRx™ support but DOES NOT have RED Rocket support. It is a BETA build and hasn't fully been tested.
Change list 356 -> 416:
• Watermark improvements for offscreen cases
• FCP Xml improved to use unique id's for clip items.
• XML improvements with parsing paths to R3D files.
• Import/Export settings dialogs interaction cleanup.
• Support for HDRx™ exporting.
• Support for HDRx™ Viewing in the default 2d mode of the viewer.
• Fixes for exporting complete timelines
• XML added URL encoding to imported/exported paths.
• Added OSX Quicklook plugin for R3D files
• Improved batch list descriptions for wrapper/trim timeline exports.
• Added windows R3D thumbnail plugin
• Added Separate eyes mode to 3d export options.
• Windows menu bar has been improved to be easier to access.
• Added a quicktime export option for using our own file I/O calls instead of quicktime calls.
• Fixed libjpeg.dylib issue with Avid SDK.
• Added shutter speed, timestamp, look settings, absolute and edge time-codes, number of file segments, to the metadata window.
• Auto matching of 3d clips.
• TC generation for left and right eyes for burn in fixed.
• TC generation for left and right eyes for AAF/MXF/ALE fixed.
• Removed Set Finder Icon options - replaced by the Quicklook plugin
• Added select all and select non options to the browser context menu.
• Added Clear all in and out points option to the bin context menu.
• Added auto saving of projects.
• Updated project format to use RMDs to improve auto save time.
• Added prompt to save project before closing app.
• Added better error reporting for Save RMD and Reload from RMD operations.
• DPX Endianess header issue fixed where present.
• Slider clicks on color correction controls fixed.
• Fixed auto save RMDs when current look is changed via "Look Manager"
• Added an option to force terminate batch jobs when they are unresponsive.
• Additional fixes for failed batch jobs that used to hang the batch queue.
• Additional checks added for starting batch jobs to Quicktime and Avid.
• Fixed option click to reset sliders for gains.
• Added extraction and setting of sequence names from EDL.
• Snapshot updated to include an RMD file.
• Fixed a problem where the active eye does not update when dropping a 3d clip in the player.
• Allow any drive to be ejected from within the RCX Gui - Note System drives will simply deny the eject request.
• Fixed Hot Keys with fullscreen mode so space bar will now stop/start playback and escape will exit fullscreen again.
• Added a Spotlight plugin for R3D files.