Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: THE M8 (008) Discussion thread

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    http://reduser.net/forum/showpost.ph...76&postcount=3

Richmond‽ An EPIC will be in the same city I live in‽ Awesome!
    Last edited by Anthony Rinaldi; 02-05-2011 at 09:13 PM.
    Anthony Rinaldi

Thanks guys for kind words received, we are working tirelessly on Editing BTS Videos, and Loading Galleries for your Viewing.

Link coming shortly for the First Picture Gallery, more every day, as well as BTS Videos shot by Joseph Huston ;)

Links to BTS Videos & PhotoGallery of Today's events posted shortly on the RECON M8 Thread ;)

Senior Member Christian Munoz D's Avatar
    USA-Chile-Worldwide ----Red One & Epic Owner----
    Congrats!!!!

Hey Steve. Are you getting the canon mount? If so, what are your thoughts on doing some tests with the Sigma 200-500 f2.8 Ultra-Telephoto zoom?

Ketch, take care of your heart my friend. You are having too much excitement over there!

Christian Muñoz-Donoso

Equilibrio Films, LLC
    cmunoz at equilibriofilms dot com
    Studio: +1 646-397-9498
    Massachusetts, USA

www.ChristianMunozDonoso.com
    www.EquilibrioFilms.com
    www.WildViewSeries.org

Thanks to all you well-wishers on this thread...very much appreciated by our crew!

Christian,

I'm definitely getting the Canon mount as soon as it is ready. When Red has the Nikon mount I'll definitely buy that too. Then when they get the Red electronic mount done, and have the Red Electronic Lenses completed, I'll definitely get them too. For my work I've used 35mm still lenses almost exclusively on Red One, and will do the same on Epic. I have two Stage 2 Epic X cameras coming too - and I'll have Canon, Nikon, and REL mounts for each of them. Then I'll also have one PL mount for those occasions when I need to use a PL lens.

Test out a Sigma 200-500 f2.8 with Canon mount? Heck yeah...do you have one?

Don't worry about Ketch's heart - days like this strengthen his heart and mind - he's been smiling and talking a mile a minute all day, and I don't blame him :)

Media Consultant, Executive Producer, Director, DP, Cinematographer
    Red pioneer: RED One 0008, Red One "London", Red One "Hollywood", Epic M 0008, Epic X (2)
    http://www.artbeats.com/footage/search?fh44=1 (Artbeats Gibby RED Collection)

Just hanging out with the crew is half the fun. But that just goes to show you how cool the EPIC is. Not the other way around. I love shooting, but being with friends is what it's all about for me... :)

Thanks to the crew and the RED team for making this possible for me.
    CINEPHOTOGRAPHER | Dubai

TWITTER | @Hutson

The answer is "No" 100% of the time you don't ask.

6.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Stoked to see you with the EPIC-M, Ketch and Gibby! I had no idea we included firearms in the package!

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Brent@RED View Post
    Stoked to see you with the EPIC-M, Ketch and Gibby! I had no idea we included firearms in the package!

BC
    Thanks Brent - and all the rest of Red Team!

Yup, we just opened the box - and there sat our optional insurance policy - we're now proudly insured by Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, and Marlin :)

Really though, we just thought we'd lay out our entire shooting kit for the day. That's how we roll way out here in the Rocky Mountains...my ranch is way out in the mountains, and we provide our own security when we go remote into the wilderness.

Fun times man...

Media Consultant, Executive Producer, Director, DP, Cinematographer
    Red pioneer: RED One 0008, Red One "London", Red One "Hollywood", Epic M 0008, Epic X (2)
    http://www.artbeats.com/footage/search?fh44=1 (Artbeats Gibby RED Collection)

Quote Originally Posted by Brent@RED View Post

BC
    He he, thanks Brent ;)

9.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #19  
    I can honestly say that the picture of Ketch and Gibby with 008 just made all of the hard work and late nights/mornings 100% worth it.

Have a blast out there shooting, can't wait to see the end results...

10. #20 Confab 
    I am offering up the possibility of Steve and Ketch and mark to come visit us on Spiderman and compare notes on the Epic progress.

Let me know. Steve, Jim knows my numbers so although you are busy doing your tests you are welcome to come to Universal and hang and talk. We have 7 EPICS working 14 hours a day.

Peter