Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: OFFHOLLYWOOD

Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 633
  1. #571  
    Senior Member Justin O'Neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego/LA/Seattle
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by paulherrin View Post
    that 172 sounds oddly familiar, but i can visually remember the 120fps, 150 blast.
    Yeah I should probably take that down, I can't find where I got the 172fps number. The Dec. 13th announcement said 150fps bursts.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #572  
    Senior Member paulherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Johnson City, TN
    Posts
    3,361
    something tells me theres some validity to that 172 though... we'll see :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #573  
    Senior Member Joseph Hutson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dubai/USA/Anywhere at a Moment's Notice
    Posts
    3,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin O'Neill View Post
    Yeah I should probably take that down, I can't find where I got the 172fps number. The Dec. 13th announcement said 150fps bursts.
    You got it from Scarlet 1.0...

    EDIT: Or 0.1
    CINEPHOTOGRAPHER | DubaiFilm

    INSTAGRAM | @JosephHutson

    The answer is "No" 100% of the time you don't ask.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #574  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,020
    Thanks again for all the work, Mark. I wish I could make it up to NY to the screening. I'm sure I'll be happy to watch anyway, though!

    Re: RED accessories (MB, quick-release, shoulder system, etc.) - they look fantastic. I can't wait to see all of this in the store and ready to buy.

    I'm trying to figure out how to fit a big piece of white acrylic into my stocking...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #575  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kanes View Post
    One thing I've learned is never to assume anything.
    Good idea :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #576  
    I've been following Red since they originally sought out believers willing to drop hard cash for a dream, and if I were not a struggling entrepreneur at the time, I would have jumped on the bandwagon. Instead, I've been living vicariously through these forums, with the occasional chance to shoot with a Red One and wrangle the footage in post. I am so excited to see the progress, and can't wait to join the Red family! The way this journey has unfolded is massively inspirational in every respect. I'll continue lurking, reading, and learning from all you fine folk here.

    And Mark, if I had known earlier that you would have #00006 in Niagara Falls, I very well may have tried to stalk you, living only 25 minutes away from there myself ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #577  
    Senior Member Jeffrey T. Morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Kondziela View Post
    I've been following Red since they originally sought out believers willing to drop hard cash for a dream, and if I were not a struggling entrepreneur at the time, I would have jumped on the bandwagon. Instead, I've been living vicariously through these forums, with the occasional chance to shoot with a Red One and wrangle the footage in post. I am so excited to see the progress, and can't wait to join the Red family! The way this journey has unfolded is massively inspirational in every respect. I'll continue lurking, reading, and learning from all you fine folk here.

    And Mark, if I had known earlier that you would have #00006 in Niagara Falls, I very well may have tried to stalk you, living only 25 minutes away from there myself ;)
    + 1!!
    Jeffrey T. Morgan
    Producer Director Cinematographer (Local 600) Editor
    www.PrometheusMotionPictures.com . . . Twitter: (at) JeffreyTMorgan

    SCARLET-X #1633 "The Dark Knight", Panasonic GH4
    PL and Canon Mount, Contax Zeiss lenses
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #578  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Good idea :)
    Aren't you supposed to be partying at the RED CHRISTMAS PARTY?

    I definitely ASSUMED you would be :)
    Kind regards,

    Tim Whitcomb
    Filmmaker
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #579  
    Senior Member Terry VerHaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    5,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Whitcomb View Post
    Aren't you supposed to be partying at the RED CHRISTMAS PARTY?

    I definitely ASSUMED you would be :)
    A RED Christmas party?? Let's all hope they drink a little too much and get on the forum and tell us things they shouldn't!!!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  10.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #580  
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry VerHaar View Post
    A RED Christmas party?? Let's all hope they drink a little too much and get on the forum and tell us things they shouldn't!!!

    We don't need anything to drink to post things we shouldn't.. we have a habit of doing that when we are sober :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts