Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: EPIC brain weight...

Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Palin View Post
    No offence, but can we let Jarred answer this question. Thanks
    Ray, it's a community where people help each other...

2. #92 Titanium edition of Epic? 
    Yes, you're right Brook.... and my apologies Nik. It just seems every time I try to get a response from either Jarred or Jim, I'm thwarted. I don't recall ever seeing in the forum, any mention that the special edition Epic X was no longer on the cards for people trading up. My memory of the offer from Red about a special edition Epic X for anyone trading up, is vivid and I bet someone has saved that old image, from the original offer. I do understand that things change however.

Is that 5 3/4 pounds with or w/o batteries? Long time ago (in Red time), Epic was shown with module on module on module. No so in today's post. What has changed to make it a single rear module wonder--or did I miss something?

Frontline Infantry
    Yes, you're right Brook.... and my apologies Nik. It just seems every time I try to get a response from either Jarred or Jim, I'm thwarted. I don't recall ever seeing in the forum, any mention that the special edition Epic X was no longer on the cards for people trading up. My memory of the offer from Red about a special edition Epic X for anyone trading up, is vivid and I bet someone has saved that old image, from the original offer. I do understand that things change however.
    Is this what youre thinking of ?

http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46320

I'm curious as to what aspects of pre Tatoo Epic thinking has changed as a result of the feedback from all the Tatooers.

6. #96 Epic X special edition 
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Edwards View Post
    Is this what youre thinking of ?

http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46320
    Hi Christian, thanks for that, I hadn't seen that picture before. However, the 3D Cad drawing was way before the Titanium PL mount was shown and even before the different stages (Tattoo, Stage 2, Stage 3 etc) were announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Brook Willard View Post
    Ray, it's a community where people help each other...
    Agreed :)
    Nik Harper

Scarlet-X #221

WWW.LAMARPLUSNIK.COM

Follow us: @LAMARPLUSNIK

However, the 3D Cad drawing was way before the Titanium PL mount was shown and even before the different stages (Tattoo, Stage 2, Stage 3 etc) were announced.
    I believe this is the rendering you are thinking of, Ray: http://reduser.net/forum/showthread....752#post336752 I have not seen this style talked about since the original announcement though so no idea if it is still in the plans.

it's cool, no harm done!
    Nik Harper

Scarlet-X #221

WWW.LAMARPLUSNIK.COM

Follow us: @LAMARPLUSNIK

10. #100 Epic X special edition 
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin O'Neill View Post
    I believe this is the rendering you are thinking of, Ray: http://reduser.net/forum/showthread....752#post336752 I have not seen this style talked about since the original announcement though so no idea if it is still in the plans.

That's the picture Justin... well done. I was hoping that this special edition finnish for Stage 2 & Stage 3 people was still on the cards. It's nice to be rewarded (even though we're being rewarded by the great deal) and feel special. Jarred... Jim?