Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: EPIC... ready.

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    All this week Jarred, Deanan and I were testing EPIC until 4am EVERY night at the RED Studios. And we weren't alone. We had our ace, crack, number one firmware god with us updating and fixing issues we were finding during our testing. It really was unreal. It is something I will never forget. It was all about getting it done and getting it right. Every piece of us was invested in the process. I had to wonder how many of our competitors were up? How many cared as much as we did... how many really were as dedicated to ushering in the future as we were.

We love what we are doing... truly.

Jim
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

Awesome! Congratulations on the accomplishments, Jim and everyone!
    Cory Petkovsek
    Corporate Video

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    All this week Jarred, Deanan and I were testing EPIC until 4am EVERY night at the RED Studios. And we weren't alone. We had our ace, crack, number one firmware god with us updating and fixing issues we were finding during our testing. It really was unreal. It is something I will never forget. It was all about getting it done and getting it right. Every piece of us was invested in the process. I had to wonder how many of our competitors were up? How many cared as much as we did... how many really were as dedicated to ushering in the future as we were.

We love what we are doing... truly.

Jim
    Hehe, wish I knew this, I would have made EXTRA EXPRESSO LOADED Tirami Su' for you guys, haha

But really.. THANK YOU guys, we are really waiting for this!!

Very gooooood news! How long until Epics will ship? Still before the end of the year?

5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by KETCH ROSSI View Post
    Hehe, wish I knew this, I would have made EXTRA EXPRESSO LOADED Tirami Su' for you guys, haha

But really.. THANK YOU guys, we are really waiting for this!!
    mmm.. we could of used that. Sleep was such a nuisance for us this last week.

I gotta admit though.. it was so exciting we didn't even get tired. If it wasnt for a daily morning meetings we needed to be awake for everyday, we likely would of blew way past 4am every night until we fell over.

NICE... time to get my knees dirty :P
    www.urbanmouse.com

RED#1277 "Jean Grey"
    EPIC#898 "Logan"
    2013 REEL

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    mmm.. we could of used that. Sleep was such a nuisance for us this last week.

I gotta admit though.. it was so exciting we didn't even get tired. If it wasnt for a daily morning meetings we needed to be awake for everyday, we likely would of blew way past 4am every night until we fell over.
    Haha, you guys ROCK!! NO.. really.

I can not wait for an Unbelievable 2011 in Italy.. our New Studios.. and .. our S%#@ Load of Epic-X cameras shooting all over Italy!!

Pics... Or it didn't happen!
    Jason Beckwith

DoP Reel
    Project Arbiter
    Taking Eden (My comic book)

9. #49 Billon! 
    What the great news, thanks all the Red Team members to build such great camera, I can't wait to get it...

Cheers

Great job guys!
    I am looking forward to placing my order :-)

Good Luck with the production!

Hans Magnus Kvåle