Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Red in Greece

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Alexandros Tsoupras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicos Ambatzis View Post
    Hi guys. Alexandros, I totally agree with you. Let work all together somehow. Add to the RED-MX another EPIC-X in Athens Greece.
    Hello Nico. I'm Looking forward for cooperation.
    EPIC-X DRAGON #02027 "Faith" Manfrotto Canon CN-E Primes Samyang Bright Tangerine Viv Tiffen Tilta Nucleus-m Teradek Bolt 600ft Bartech PLC Heden Letus35 Helix Mg Ready Rig Pro arms FSI Tvlogic Atomos Shogun Inferno Wooden Camera MSI

Hi, guys, another X in Greece
    The game must go on.
    epic x
    tsepelikas@hotmail.com

Hello Argyri. Welcome in the Red Family.
    EPIC-X DRAGON #02027 "Faith" Manfrotto Canon CN-E Primes Samyang Bright Tangerine Viv Tiffen Tilta Nucleus-m Teradek Bolt 600ft Bartech PLC Heden Letus35 Helix Mg Ready Rig Pro arms FSI Tvlogic Atomos Shogun Inferno Wooden Camera MSI

Thanks Alex
    The game must go on.
    epic x
    tsepelikas@hotmail.com

Banned
    Hi Argyris,

Welcome to Greek Red family. Be in touch!!!!

Thanks Niko,
    of course!!!
    The game must go on.
    epic x
    tsepelikas@hotmail.com

Hi Guys. Which one of you is going to upgrade or buy a new DRAGON? I am going to upgrade my EPIC.
    Last edited by Alexandros Tsoupras; 05-03-2014 at 09:01 AM. Reason: typo

Hello Greek RED lovers... :-P

With some of you, we already are friends and have worked together plenty of times... and have discussed the situation in Greece as well, about digital cinema, RED, rentals, competition and so on..
    Since last year I have partnered up with Gregory Karydis and we are now running the agency AgentRepresents,
    providing as one of our production services also camera rentals of our RED cameras, lenses, accessories, etc.. as a RED rental house in Greece, Cyprus and surroundings..
    actually we "kind of" are the biggest RED camera rental provider in Greece ...so we "had" to take a lead on that one and clear out the situation..
    Since we partnered up, we decided it was time to clean up all the mess that floats arround in the rental market in Greece, specially about RED cameras..
    but we need all of you RED owners in Greece to help us on that, ..to understand that it's for the best interest of us all and respect it!
    To make it again a flourishing market with proper, healthy, good deals that pay.. so we don't loose our money, energy and time hunting down our payments from bad deals
    or negotiating with clients over ridiculously unhealthy low prices like 200-250 , for a full set with body, accesories, lenses, monitors, even with a DIT, insurance and transportation included to be paid in 3 months, just to name an example I recently heard of, ...People ARE YOU SERIOUS...???
    Don't you want to be getting paid in time instead , the right decent prices, so we can have a healthy bussines and invest in more RED equipment.. Don't destroy the market.. We all are the market... all of us..
    Make a search and check out rentals in other countries... They are 4 times up, at least... let's keep a baseline.. ALL OF US

So, this is a calling, ..out to all of you RED lovers-owners here in Greece who provide also rentals either from time to time or professionally,
    to team up against opportunists who have destroyed the market in Greece and use dirty ways to lower our prices..
    Let's agree on some fixed way of working, on some fixed prices and preserve our decency and good bussines... ;-)
    We have already agreed on some fixed figures with most of the RED owners in Greece, but there are still some of you we haven't reached yet, that need to team up with us, also for their own best interest..
    Feel free to contact me, or Greg to arrange a meeting and discuss it over..
    Let's clean up the mess.. ;-)

P.S.: By the way, we are also adding a Dragon at our RED fleet... the carbon one..

Alex Karmios
    Director, Cinematographer (DoP), Fashion Photographer

AgentRepresents [LINK] - RED rental house & agency owner [LIKE US]
    in partnership with VFX wizzard Gregory Karydis

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    Epic-X #01003, One-MX #1333, RED PRO PRIMES set, RED ZOOM 18-50mm, handling 1 more Epic-X and 2 more One-MX
    Last edited by Alex Karmios; 05-03-2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: to add signature

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Karmios View Post
    Hello Greek RED lovers... :-P

With some of you, we already are friends and have worked together plenty of times... and have discussed the situation in Greece as well, about digital cinema, RED, rentals, competition and so on..
    Since last year I have partnered up with Gregory Karydis and we are now running the agency AgentRepresents,
    providing as one of our production services also camera rentals of our RED cameras, lenses, accessories, etc.. as a RED rental house in Greece, Cyprus and surroundings..
    actually we "kind of" are the biggest RED camera rental provider in Greece ...so we "had" to take a lead on that one and clear out the situation..
    Since we partnered up, we decided it was time to clean up all the mess that floats arround in the rental market in Greece, specially about RED cameras..
    but we need all of you RED owners in Greece to help us on that, ..to understand that it's for the best interest of us all and respect it!
    To make it again a flourishing market with proper, healthy, good deals that pay.. so we don't loose our money, energy and time hunting down our payments from bad deals
    or negotiating with clients over ridiculously unhealthy low prices like 200-250 , for a full set with body, accesories, lenses, monitors, even with a DIT, insurance and transportation included to be paid in 3 months, just to name an example I recently heard of, ...People ARE YOU SERIOUS...???
    Don't you want to be getting paid in time instead , the right decent prices, so we can have a healthy bussines and invest in more RED equipment.. Don't destroy the market.. We all are the market... all of us..
    Make a search and check out rentals in other countries... They are 4 times up, at least... let's keep a baseline.. ALL OF US

So, this is a calling, ..out to all of you RED lovers-owners here in Greece who provide also rentals either from time to time or professionally,
    to team up against opportunists who have destroyed the market in Greece and use dirty ways to lower our prices..
    Let's agree on some fixed way of working, on some fixed prices and preserve our decency and good bussines... ;-)
    We have already agreed on some fixed figures with most of the RED owners in Greece, but there are still some of you we haven't reached yet, that need to team up with us, also for their own best interest..
    Feel free to contact me, or Greg to arrange a meeting and discuss it over..
    Let's clean up the mess.. ;-)

P.S.: By the way, we are also adding a Dragon at our RED fleet... the carbon one..

Alex Karmios
    Director, Cinematographer (DoP), Fashion Photographer

AgentRepresents [LINK] - RED rental house & agency owner [LIKE US]
    in partnership with VFX wizzard Gregory Karydis

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    Epic-X #01003, One-MX #1333, RED PRO PRIMES set, RED ZOOM 18-50mm, handling 1 more Epic-X and 2 more One-MX

Hi Alex,

I totally agree with you and I am at your disposal for a meeting to put an end to this ...... I don't want to characterise it.
    My mob is 6977216566

Nicos

I am with you guys.