Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: ABC's " THE GATES"

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    We shot the first season of Big Time Rush (Nickelodeon) with three REDs. The premiere was the highest rated on Nickelodeon history and it beat every show on basic cable in it's time slot with 7 million viewers. We are scheduled to start season 2 with 20 more episodes on July 19th, this time with the MX sensor.
    Carlos González
    Director/Cinematographer
    DGA/IATSE 600
    www.collective-filmworks.com
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0328076/

Talking of shot on RED, this:

http://www.iomtt.com/en/TT-2010/TT3D.aspx

is currently being shot on the Isle of man and a brief shot of the crew at work was included in a TT preview tv show a couple of days ago. I'm pretty sure that I saw the RED logo on one of the cameras.........anyone in the UK working on this who can confirm?
    Last edited by G Lap; 06-07-2010 at 09:03 AM.
    Regards

George

A certain someone must be doing the Cabbage Patch right about now.

Great to hear.

What's everyone's take on workflows for the different shows? I'm sure a range, but are there unifying techniques and/or applications for the RED and television?

Broad question I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Gonzalez View Post
    We shot the first season of Big Time Rush (Nickelodeon) with three REDs. The premiere was the highest rated on Nickelodeon history and it beat every show on basic cable in it's time slot with 7 million viewers. We are scheduled to start season 2 with 20 more episodes on July 19th, this time with the MX sensor.

Thats awesome Carlos and sounds fun
    Scarlet-X 60

All my Dreams will be "Shot on Red"

Quote Originally Posted by M Most View Post
    And (finally, at least for this post...) 187 Detroit is not yet committed to using Red on the series (for one thing, they haven't hired a DP yet, at least not as of this past Thursday), but they were happy with it on the pilot, which was shot by Jimmy Muro. As was I.
    Jimmy Muro shot you??

Covert Affairs looks ok - although it's more "spy stuff"; if Mr. Glassner can curtail the ultra-expository dialog that characterizes CSI it may have a chance. Then again, I'd watch Ms. Perabo stare at a wall for 50 minutes each week...

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by GLap View Post
    Talking of shot on RED, this:

http://www.iomtt.com/en/TT-2010/TT3D.aspx

is currently being shot on the Isle of man and a brief shot of the crew at work was included in a TT preview tv show a couple of days ago. I'm pretty sure that I saw the RED logo on one of the cameras.........anyone in the UK working on this who can confirm?
    Just had this confirmed by Cinemanx, they are using RED.
    Regards

George

8.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brook Willard View Post
    Nice, Jarred! I was the DIT on the Shameless pilot [will likely come back for the series], the 187 Detroit pilot, Pretty Little Liars [season 1], the Rizzoli & Isles pilot [Nate Kalushner is the DIT on the 1st season] and the first two seasons of Southland [will likely return depending on scheduling]. The RED ONE has really exploded in TV land... and that's all just in the last few months. Good times!
    heh heh heh busy guy... great to hear all the shows pouring in... keep them coming :)

It's bonkers! In a good way. :)

Looks stunning, maybe I'll watch the show.