Thread: List of used RED cameras for sale

Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Selling an 8K Monstro VV kit. This kit is in perfect condition. Less than 50 hours! I’m too busy to keep this kit busy. Pictures/ more info available on request.

DSMC2 camera brain - woven carbon fiber *
    8K Monstro VV sensor
    Skin Tone OLPF
    Magnesium VV PL lens mount *
    Monstro VV Canon EF lens mount
    DSMC2 RED 4.7” Touch LCD
    DSMC2 LCD/EVF Adaptor A
    DSMC2 Sidekick side control module - carbon fiber *
    DSMC2 Top handle w/ start-stop *
    DSMC2 Side handle
    DSMC2 Base Expander Module
    DSMC2 V-Lock battery module
    DSMC2 Power Adapter
    1 X 1TB RED MiniMag
    RED MiniMag reader USB-3 - New In Box
    RED DSMC2 case
    2 X RED Brick dual chargers
    4 X RED Brick V-Mount batteries

Total package value is $67,250. * items denote components that are not currently available or were of limited availability when released, specifically the carbon fiber components.
    There is a single 1TB mini mag in this kit so that it is a ready to shoot package. I can not offer any more media with this camera kit at this time.

Sale Price is $51,500 USD.

Please PM here on RedUser or email to monstro@rojomojo.com

I also have available:
    RED DSMC/DSMC2 Quick Release Platform with camera plate, QR base, 19mm rod adapters and dovetail. - $750 obo

DSMC2 REDVOLT XL battery module
    2 X REDVOLT quad chargers
    4 X REDVOLT XL battery packs
    REDVOLT Batteries are discontinued, make an offer if interested.
    - Jeff Kilgroe
    - Applied Visual Technologies, LLC | RojoMojo
    - Just me and my 8K Monstro VV kicking ass.

2. #102 RED Epic Dragon 6K Package for Sale: $12,000 OBO 
    We are selling our trusty RED Epic Dragon 6K. We purchased it second hand on this forum for a documentary production several years ago. It’s been used on that production and shooting commercials and interviews. Cosmetically it shows its age but is a solid runner. The kit has most of what you need to take this baby out and shoot. It’s only missing a Noga, some 1/4-20’s a dovetail, glass & Batteries.

The camera has 172.5 hours on it at the time of this writing.

Full disclosure: This camera was used to shoot a river documentary on small craft and it did take a dip. We had it on a jib and the operator accidentally lowered the bottom go it in the water. It stopped working and was sent to RED for service. They replaced a fried board and it has been running without issue for a few years since. It’s really been a tank. It’s been on a number of commercial shoots as a backup to Weapon cameras and has on more than one of those become the primary camera due to its stability. Also, The body has some velcro that ACs have put on it over various shoots that I'm not taking off.

Asking $12,000. I’m willing to entertain reasonable offers as I’ve got another deal I’d like to get into quickly.

Contact me @ david@halflifedigital.com

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
    ————————-

-RED Epic Dragon 6k
    -TI Canon EF Mount
    -Top Plate
    -Bottom Plate
    -Side Rails
    -Wooden Camera PL Mount (non-smart)
    -REdmote
    -Sidehandle
    -7” RED Pro Touch LCD
    -braided monitor LEMO (Missing a cap, fixed with Gaff - works)
    -Top Handle (W/ Panasonic AF100 microphone mount.)
    -AC ADapter
    -Low Light OLPF
    -Skin Tone OLPF
    -Wooden Camera B-Box (Timecode, CTRL, Sync)
    -V-Mount Battery Adapter (D-Tap does not function I use the on-battery taps)
    -3x 64GB RED Mags
    -2x 256 Red Mags
    -RED Branded Custom Pelican Case (1540?)
    Attached Images
    Dave Garcia
    creative director / DoP
    halflife* digital
    halflifedigital.com

reel: http://vimeo.com/10815281

Repost of my original thread for the record here

For the glory of a new owner, I have for you a complete & well maintained DSMC1 Scarlet-X kit ready to shoot with the following:

Brain with 355 hours
    Active EF mount
    Side handle
    Red Pro 5.0 Touch monitor
    Top & lateral plates
    Module plate adaptor
    Quad battery module
    6 Redvolts & 3 chargers
    V-Mount adaptor
    3 x 64Gb Redmag
    Red Station 1.8”
    + all the necessary cables.

Everything comes in a sturdy case.

Package is in London. Flies today with £4500.

Hello!
    I am offering today a full kit of the
    RED Epic-X Dragon 6K Body
    The kit itself has been used in rental, but as the rental company's owner, wanted to have something to shoot always on hand, it was not a subject to rent very often. Therefore it is in a superb state, free of any marks or scratches and has pretty low hours too- just 515 hours on a clock right now. The set itself consist everything you need to start shooting- just add some V-Lock batteries and you're ready to go. It is packed in two hard cases (one for the camera and most of the accessories, second for cables, OLFP filters and mounts). Camera is located in Poland, Europe, can be delivered anywhere in the world, but please PM me before, to calculate the costs. EU customers can get the EU VAT invoice. If you have any further questions, please PM me, or send me an email: maciej.mazurek@gmail.com
    Asking price is 15 000€ net.
    Full list:
    1x Red Epic-X Dragon 6K Body [SN:7301028]
    1x PL Mount
    1x Red MiniMag Side SSD Module
    1x Adaptor Module w/ QuickPlate V-Lock
    1x Red switch-blade-M
    1x Red Pro 5 Touchscreen
    1x Red Bomb EVF-1​ [SN:1028357]
    1x Spinner Mount Pack
    4x 240GB SSD MiniMag
    1x RED MiniMag Station
    1x USB 3.0 Cable
    1x Standard DSMC OLFP for Leica M mount
    1x Top Mount DSCM [sliding top handle]
    1x Right-Z Adaptor DSCM
    1x V-Lock adapter [Element Technical]
    1x Arri Adapter Plate for Red
    1x Arri Bridge Plate sled (BPS-2)
    2x Rod 15 mm LWS Console
    2x Rod carbon 15mm 40 mm
    2x Rod 15mm 140 mm
    2x Rod 15mm 240 mm
    1x Light Bridge Support (LBS-2)
    1x shoulder pad CSP-1 + Low Bracket for CSP-1
    2x Cable Power [Lemo 2p <-> D-Tap]
    2x Cable Audio (20”) [XLR <-> M.Jack]
    2x Cable [EVF <-> EVF]
    1x Touchscreen RED PRO 7”
    1x Cable for the Touchscreen
    1x Red Epic DRAGON OLFP HighLight
    1x Red Epic DRAGON OLFP LowLight
    1x Red Epic DRAGON OLFP IR Pass Color
    1x Cable Sync [3BNC <-> Lemo]
    1x Cable Red Dragon Start/Stop triger PWR & BNC -> RS (female)
    1x red epic Power Supply Unit 14V/240W
    1x dscm Leica-M mount
    1x Leica - M-dsmc1 OLFP for RED M-DSMC1
    1x dscm EF mount

5. #105 Red Epic-W Brain Only with Low Hours 
    Epic-W Brain (72 Hrs)
    PL or EF mount (Your Choosing)
    Standard OLPF
    Case

Mint condition Epic-W brain with no issues. The brain was only used for a short film and to test a few lenses.

Located in Denver if you want to check it out in person. Shipping is possible.

Price $11,500

Email me at johnnleahy@gmail.com or DM me for more information and for photos.

John

Hi All,

Selling our Red 8K Woven Carbon Fiber Monstro package complete and ready to shoot in great condition!!

For sale is a lightly used RED Monstro package with 20 hours on the brain. This is a complete ready to use kit. Just pop a lens on and you’re ready to go. Everything works as should, just getting out of the owner/op game. This is your chance to not only save a ton of cash, but get a complete package. The PAG battery kit alone would cost you over $3,500 and the MiniMags another $3,500+ and a touch monitor another $2,500+! The best part is, this all comes in a single Pelican case. The following is included in the sale:

RED Monstro 8K VV camera w/ Standard Olpf
    Wooden Camera Top Plate
    Wooden Camera Top Handle
    Wooden Camera 15mm Base Plate
    Wooden Camera Cableless V Mount Module
    Viewfactor Cabled V Mount Adaptor module
    7” Touch Monitor
    3x Monitor Lemo Cables
    2x 512GB Mini-Mags
    1x MiniMag Reader + power cable and usb 3 cable
    6x Pag PL96e Batteries
    Pag Paglink PL16 Charger + US Power Cable
    20.3 hours on the Camera!

Retail would be close to $70,000, quick sale $50k. The brain alone retails for $54,500 new and that's not even Woven CF! Buyer pays RED’s transfer of ownership which includes an evaluation and owner registration change. No trades or low offers will be responded to. Price is FIRM.

Located in Los Angeles, CA.

7. #107 COMPLETE Red Epic Dragon Package (tilta cage, canon/Nikon lens mounts w nato rails.) 

$15,000

-RED Epic Dragon SN# 00552

876.4hrs run time
    - Great Condition

-Tilta body cage & top handle with nato rail.
    -Canon smart & Nikon dumb lens mount.
    -3x 128 GB Red 1.8 inch Red SSD Mags 1.8
    -2x 1.8 card readers. (Do not come with power supply but can be powered through computer through bust power)
    -1x Custom case for RED DRAGON
    -1x Side Handle for epic
    -1x Red Epic Tilta Vmount Adapter
    -1x Fortron AC Power Source Supply
    -1x Red Volt Charge
    -2x Red Volt Battery
    -1x Dtap to 4 Dtap
    -1x A-Box Channel Wooden Camera
    -1x Red Pro 5.0 LCD Touch Screen
    -1x LCD/EVF 24” WOODEN CAMERA
    -2x LCD/EVF 18” WOODEN CAMERA
    -1x LCD/EVF 8” WOODEN CAMERA
    -1x Brand New LCD/EVF 24” WOODEN CAMERA
    -2x 18.5” rods carbon
    -2x 22.5” rods carbon
    -2x 800 Fire Wire Cables
    -4x RED Halon Wrenches
    -1x Side Handle for Epic
    -1x Rode VideoMic w/ rycote Lyre Suspension system

Power Package

-1x Indipro Gold Mount – Vmount Adapter
    -2x F&V Lighting NP-F to V-Mount Power Adapter
    -4x PagLink HC-PL94T Gold Mount Battery
    -2x IDX Li-Ion Vmount Battery Duo C95
    -1x 4bank Gold Mount charger

Email at: nolaimageworks@gmail.com
    Photos are available of each piece upon request.

8. #108 DSMC2 MONSTRO 8K VV Brain // Europe // Low Hours 
    I'm selling a Monstro brain that has low hours. We had a project that didn't go as planned so I no longer need the Monstro. It makes sense to sell it and save the money for future use because I will be needing some more equipment in the future.

The Monstro has lived up to it's expectations in my opinion and we were very impressed with its capabilities. The brain looks like it's been right out of the box and never been used. It still has the plastic on the front and it only has 157 hours of use
    Right now my schedule is looking empty for this year and I'm not going to be using it for quite some time so why not give it to someone who will put it to use. The Monstro was purchased this year in February so it still has warranty left.

These are the spectifications: *** Specs ***

The following are included with the purchase:
    • DSMC2 Monstro 8K VV Brain
    • DSMC VV AL PL Mount 2.0
    • Front Body Cap
    • AC Power Adapter
    • VV Standard OLPF
    • Brain Case
    • Full Warranty

*** ASKING: $33,500 ***

Payment Method: Bank Transfer

The Monstro is located in Zürich. I am willing to ship it anywhere or meet you local.

Please contact me via email at simon@simonbaechler.ch if you are interested and for photos.

Regards
    Simon
    Simon Baechler // Cinematographer // Zürich, Switzerland // www.simonbaechler.ch

9. #109 Epic-W 
    I am considering selling my Epic-w

brain 85 hrs

Not a rental unit - probably only about 10 hours of field use, the rest was for interviews and some tests. I like the camera but haven’t used it that much - injured my neck in car accident and couldn’t do my main type of shooting (underwater) for most of the time I have had it. Only made two dives with it - rest of hours were on very low wear and tear shooting in studios .

My main business is manufacturing underwater housings and I need to use camera for designing so thinking of selling this and getting Komodo since I will need to have for designing and making those housings.

Not looking to dump real cheap as I can keep it - but I will give fair price with significant savings over new and you will be dealing with an original longtime reduser with numerous references and established business located here in South Florida for over 30 years.

I can sell brain only but I have most of the accessories you need - 4.7” monitor, v-lock I/O, Canon, Pl, or Nikon red mounts, side handle, redvolt battery module as I needed to be able to design and test the various configurations. Camera is eligible for the board upgrade program for higher data rates and 60fps at 8K

If interested you can email me at aquavideo1@yahoo.com or call/text 954-937-6600. If u call you should send text first as I am being overwhelmed with spam calls.
    Save the Sharks
    RED Helium 8KS35 (For Rent) Original Manufacturer of Redone & Epic/Scarlet/Weapon Underwater housings - contact us for sale or rent. Manufacturer of Eye2Eye direct eye contact interviewing rig. 954.937.6600 www.Aquavideo.com ... aquavideo1 at yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Baechler View Post
    I'm selling a Monstro brain that has low hours. We had a project that didn't go as planned so I no longer need the Monstro. It makes sense to sell it and save the money for future use because I will be needing some more equipment in the future.

The Monstro has lived up to it's expectations in my opinion and we were very impressed with its capabilities. The brain looks like it's been right out of the box and never been used. It still has the plastic on the front and it only has 157 hours of use
    Right now my schedule is looking empty for this year and I'm not going to be using it for quite some time so why not give it to someone who will put it to use. The Monstro was purchased this year in February so it still has warranty left.

These are the spectifications: *** Specs ***

The following are included with the purchase:
    • DSMC2 Monstro 8K VV Brain
    • DSMC VV AL PL Mount 2.0
    • Front Body Cap
    • AC Power Adapter
    • VV Standard OLPF
    • Brain Case
    • Full Warranty

*** ASKING: $33,500 ***

Payment Method: Bank Transfer

The Monstro is located in Zürich. I am willing to ship it anywhere or meet you local.

Please contact me via email at simon@simonbaechler.ch if you are interested and for photos.

Regards
    Simon

Simon Baechler is a scammer. He received $12,950 from me 09/13/19 for RED Scarlet-W and was supposed to ship the package immediately, but stopped responding. He had asked me to wire money to his partner Devan Chisholm. which I most stupidly did. I'm filing a police report on Devan immediately.

Does anyone have any useful information on either of this people?

Simon Baechler has a website www.simonbaechler.ch, a vimeo channel and an IMDB page. But I can't reach him anywhere now.