Thread: List of RED cameras for sale

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. #1 List of RED cameras for sale 
    Here is an overview over used RED cameras that are currently on sale. Let's keep this list current — all cameras listed are currently for sale (AFAIK).

These are private sales, so please use the proper precautions when buying high-value items. Have a peek at the marketplace policy. Most redusers are honest, hard working industry people. Sadly occasionally we have some users trying to scam people. Consider reputable escrow services, such as escrow.com. If a seller refuses to use such a service, you should be very careful. Better to walk away from a seemingly good deal than to lose the money. Never ever pay money via a non-reversible channel, such as Western Union or Paypal Friends & family.

Sellers:
    If you have a camera for sale, make a brief post giving the type (RED One MX/M; EPIC M/X/Mono/Dragon; SCARLET X/Dragon; Weapon Dragon), serial number/delivery date, and what comes in the package, and the price if there is one. Be sure to include your location. If you bought the camera battle-tested (BT) or second hand, please say so. Feel free to link to another post with more extensive information. Please no more than two medium sized images. As a general rule, if your post takes up more than one screen, it is too long. Please be conservative in use of large/colo(u)red fonts and exclamation marks. If you do not follow these simple rules, your post is prone to deletion.

Please delete your your post once your camera is no longer available - or shoot me a PM and I'll do it for you.

It is ok to bump this thread once every week - do delete your previous bump(s).

If you have sold your camera, please remove your post (click on "Edit" and then "Delete").

If you post a link to an auction, please remove your post once the auction has ended.

New members: If you are a new member (<60 days) you are not allowed to post in the marketplace; do not use this thread either, or your membership may get revoked.

Buyers:
    This thread is only for listing cameras for sale. Not the place to ask questions. Please do not ask questions in this thread - use the Private Messaging function (click on the seller's name and chose "Private Message"). The "Report" button is to alert us mods about posts. Anything not directly advertising a RED camera for sale will make me grumpy and your post will be deleted.

If you become aware of a camera that has been sold, please shoot me a PM so I can delete that post.

Posts will be removed without notice after 2~3 months - this is to keep the list current and manageable in size. Posts to eBay auctions will be removed earlier, especially if there is no date included. Posts breaking these rules will be deleted.
    Last edited by Martin Weiss; 01-24-2017 at 12:17 AM. Reason: added more warnings due to scamming attempts.

Just a quick reminder:

Please keep the posts short, color neutral and only one or two images - feel free to link to a separate post (which is also the place to post multiple images).

Please be sure to include a price and your location.

Please do not ask questions in this thread - use the Private Messaging function (click on the seller's name and chose "Private Message"). The "Report" button is to alert us mods about posts.

Please do not post in this thread if you have not been with Reduser for at least 2 months.

After 2 to 3 months posts are removed without notice. As are posts that are not following the rules.

Be sure you have read the posting guidelines before posting.

SOLD.
    Last edited by Jonathan Bird; 03-02-2017 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Sold

PRICE DROP $27,000 PRICE DROP-22.000

RED DRAGON M #459
    HRS 710
    1)RED PL MOUNT
    1)EF CANON MOUNT
    1)SKIN TONE OPLF
    1)LO-LIGHT OPLF

1)RED SSD MODULE

1)REDMOTE
    1)RED BOMB EVF
    1RED 5”LCD TOUCH MONITOR (small crack,but works fine)
    1)RED SIDE HANDLE
    7REDVOLT BATTERIES
    2)REDVOLT CHARGERS
    1)CASE FOR SIDE HANDLE AND REDVOLTS
    CAMERA CASE;RED DRAGON
    4)128GB SSD REDMAGS
    1)RED TOP HANDLE
    1)REDMAG SSD READER
    4)24”EVF CABLES
    1)18” EVF CABLE
    1)6” EVF CABLE
    1)RED DRAGONAC POWER SUPPLY
    1)RED STUDIO BRIDGE BLATE
    1)ELEMENT TECHNICA CLUCH ASSEMBLY
    1)ELEMENT TECHNICA MOUNT EXTENSION

*RED ROCKET CARD CAN BE ADDED...

NOT ACTUAL PICTURE BUT CAMERA BUT CAN ARRANGE PHOTOS... NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED
    Attached Images
    sergio Arguello:
    Epic-M 459,Epic-X 751
    RED Rocket™™™

sergioarguello.net

Hello guys,

I want to sell my brand new EPIC-X DRAGON (serial no. 08759) camera with plenty of accessories. Only 13.4 hrs on record!!! It is a brand new piece of camera that I bought 4 months ago from RED and never used it on set (I lost the job that I bought it for). The camera is located in Prague, the Czech Republic but I can ship it world-wide with Fedex.
    Contact me via PM or e-mail info (at) petrzacharias (dot) cz in case you are interested in buying anything on the list below - some things I am willing to sell separately. I am asking 70% of the original price I bought it for on everything that is listed below.

I bought it for 65 000 Euros exl. VAT. Im now asking 40 000 Euros, which is a great price for a brand new package! You wont get a better deal! Please mind that this is unused brand new camera with no hours on it, plus there is plenty of accessories that also costs money! The access. is as expensive as the camera itself in this case! So be so kind and dont argue with me about the value. Im already losing 25K € which I think is really enough so Id appreciate if you could stop with the nonsense about comparing a new type of camera without accesorries with my offer that has ton of it. Its really rude and arrogant. Im willing to sell it all for 40K € or I rather keep it. If youre interested only in the body, pl motion mount and miniSSD module w/ red original boxing, Im willing to sell it separately for 20K €. (cost more than 35K € 5 months ago, it comes with the motion mount that is very expensive)

Attached photos are real and actual (made them today).

Package includes (all comes with original boxes):
    Epic-X DRAGON w/ Side SSD & PL Motion Lens Mount
    Matte Box w/ Cage & Top-Bottom & Side Flags w/ Rods support system
    1x Redvolt Quad Charger
    1x Redvolt Travel Charger
    10x Redvolt battery (2x4 pack, 2x1 extra, came with travel charger)
    Redmote w/ case
    DSCM2 Red EVF (OLED) w/ RED magic arm and cable
    Plus (+) 1 Adaptor Module
    RED Touch 7.0" LCD
    DSMC Quick Release Platform Pack
    Red Carbon X ROD - 2x12in
    Red Carbon X ROD - 2x18in
    DSMC Tactical Cage
    DSMC Top Mount (adjustable)
    Sliding Top Handle
    DSMC Front Handle Assembly 19mm w/ DSMC shoulder pad
    Pro Battery Module (Dual)
    RED DSMC Bolt Kit
    RED Station RED Mini-Mag
    4x RED Mini-Mag 240GB w/ case
    Lightweight Production Pack
    DSMC Side Handle

Last edited by Petr Zacharias; 02-11-2017 at 03:14 AM.

Selling my Epic MX.

Lots of hours (always worked on in-house projects, never rented) but recently had much of the circuitry replaced.

1 Epic MX Brain.
    1 Vmount Wooden Camera Battery Plate.
    1 128 Gig Red SSD Mag.
    1 Redmote
    1 RedMag Reader.
    1 Red PL Mount.
    1 Red 5.0 Touch Screen Monitor (5"),
    1 Wooden Camera Riser Plate, and Arri Hybrid Bridge Plate.
    1 Wooden Camera A box (old model)
    1 EVF Cable

Looking for around 8K.

Contact if interest, would prefer to sell local (NYC) but open to shipping.

Hi,

I am getting ready to sell my brand NEW Epic-W camera with accessories.
    Everything you need to go out and shoot with it.
    Received it just before Christmas from RED, never used - I will be going into a different direction with my gear.

This is located in Los Angeles.

Package will include:

(1) RED Epic-W Body SN# E-W003805 (NEW)
    (1) Standard OLPF (NEW)
    (2) 512Gb high speed Mini Mags (NEW)
    (1) Hard case for 4 Mini Mags (NEW)
    (1) TILTA Weapon Cage with I/O & V-mount - T01-A (NEW - should arrive soon)
    (1) RED PL Mount Titanium
    (1) Epic Nikon ProLock Mount - Optitek
    (1) 7" RED Pro LCD monitor
    (1) RED Sidekick
    (2) RED LCD cables (straight/right angle & right/right)
    (1) 7" LCD Hoodman
    (1) RED Epic Hardcase
    (1) RED sync cable
    (2) XLR adapter cables
    (1) Element Technica Hybrid Baseplate , 2x 19mm Rod Clamps , 2x 12" Rods
    (1) 12" Element Technica Dovetail
    (1) ALPHATRON EVF - Original Box with original accessories
    (1) Element Technica EVF Mini Clutch with Alphatron bracket, 6" dovetail, 19mm
    (1) ANVIL custom Flight/Hard Case for Epic Camera and all accessories
    (2) Beillen 190Wh V-Mount Batteries
    (1) Beillen V-Mount 2-station Charger
    () Misc Tools & Cables

I am selling the above at -20% savings from new as a package for US $45,500

Everything is either NEW or in excellent USED working and cosmetic condition.
    It has never been rented, only been in my hands and meticulously maintained.

If you have questions or are interested to make me an offer, PM or email me at ph.fr -at- gmx.at
    Thanks,

Philipp Friesenbichler
    www.pf-dop.com
    Los Angeles, CA & Austria

8. #8 Red Scarlet X 
    I am selling a Red DSMC Scarlet 4K Camera package with the Mysterium-X Sensor. The camera package is used but in excellent shape. The Sensor is perfectly clean and the Red Touch LCD screen is free of any dings, scratches, or blemishes. The camera has 444.6 hours of usage. This package includes everything that you need to shoot.

The Scarlet can be upgraded to either a Scarlet Dragon, an Epic, or an Epic Dragon through Red directly once purchased. And everything included in this kit is fully compatible with all of these versions of Red Cinema Cameras.

Everything pictured is included in the package, which is the following:

(1) Red Scarlet-X 4K camera
    (1) SSD Side module
    (1) Red Side Handle
    (1) Red DSMC Canon EF Mount w/ cap
    (4) RedVolt batteries
    (1) RedVolt battery charger w/ power cable
    (1) RedVolt Battery Hard Case (4-pack)
    (1) Red 5" Touch LCD Screen w/ (2) mounting screws
    (1) Red EVF Cable 18"
    (2) Redmag 1.8" SSD 128 GB
    (1) Redmag 1.8" MINI SSD Reader USB 3 w/ Firewire 900 cable, eSATA cable
    (1) AC Adapter w/ power cable
    (1) Red DVI-I Cable
    (1) Red Scarlet Pelican Case 1510 w/ custom laser cut foam

$9,000 -- $200 shipping within CONTIGIOUS US. Available for pickup in NYC
    Attached Images
    Last edited by nick sosin; 01-25-2017 at 09:20 AM. Reason: didn't include price

9. #9 RED EPIC-W HELIUM 8K (Brain Only) 
    Banned
    We are selling our perfect Red Epic-W Helium because we are buying a RED WEAPON HELIUM. We purchased the brain in October at RED Los Angeles. The brain is updated with the latest firmware. The brain performs perfect with no sensor issues or wear.

RED EPIC-W HELIUM 8K (Brain Only) - Excellent Condition - 23.8 Hours - $20,000 shipped from Houston, Texas

Includes: Brain, Case, and Red Armor.

PM me or text/call for pictures 832-915-1546

CAMERA FOR SALE. NOW SOLD! (Post Removed)
    Last edited by Michael McCaffrey; 03-22-2017 at 02:29 PM.