Thread: REDuser Event Pictures (Working EPIC!&%!!)

Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    No Scarlets until August September?!? Come on you guys... at least get them out so we can film with them this summer. I mean I love what you guys are doing, but it's starting to seem like those who don't own a Red One already wont get to buy one until 2011! Please, I implore you, try to get it available for this summer. I don't ask this out of anger, but out of desperation.

REDuser Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert Jalitsch View Post
    uuuuuhhh, this redrock microRemote is very hot !!!
    now im glad not to sit in this viewfactor train...

norbert
    Yeah, It's hot and steamy, just like a big, um...Steamer?

Senior Member Jeffrey T. Morgan's Avatar
    were there any dates on anything? this isn't a scarlet anger thing ( i gave up on that pre NAB) but I see and hear snippets of other things I would buy now ( HMI, SHOULDER MOUNT, others was RED RAY, etc) but were there ANY dates?

If so I would love to hear it. More so, I would love a recon wrap up of NAB's unveilings. An official "What we have, dates we know, dates we don't"

thanks
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey T. Morgan View Post
    were there any dates on anything? this isn't a scarlet anger thing ( i gave up on that pre NAB) but I see and hear snippets of other things I would buy now ( HMI, SHOULDER MOUNT, others was RED RAY, etc) but were there ANY dates?

If so I would love to hear it. More so, I would love a recon wrap up of NAB's unveilings. An official "What we have, dates we know, dates we don't"

thanks
    Jeff
    The reason why we don't really get updates on the Scarlet is because it is so EPIC centric.

Jannard said "Scarlet is "Jim's 2 months behind EPIC".

Also, word is Asia was the first retailer they have announced. Several more in the US and other continents are to come for the release.
    CINEPHOTOGRAPHER | DubaiFilm

INSTAGRAM | @JosephHutson

The answer is "No" 100% of the time you don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Zac C View Post
    Finally got back after my 11 hour RED Binge, Steve did a great job pulling it all together, hope he gets the much needed rest tonight.

Had an Awesome time meeting guys on REDuser I've always you know, in a way..... looked up too?

Jim
    Jarred
    KETCH ROSSI!
    Mark P.
    Michael Cioni (such an awkward run in to, just was walking towards me and blurted out something in the form of "Hey Michael, I'm a fan"
    Jay Kelley (Man, if you need someone to flip out about causing trouble, he's your man )

Fun times, lots of pictures that I can upload, once I sift through them.

Now some sleep could be necessary

Thanks for the pics and nice words Zac, it was a pleasure finally getting to meet you as well, love this events, were we get to put faces to our Names ;~)

Quote Originally Posted by KETCH ROSSI View Post
    Thanks for the pics and nice words Zac, it was a pleasure finally getting to meet you as well, love this events, were we get to put faces to our Names ;~)
    It was awesome. BTW, when you go to New Zealand, I am going too. Just let me know.
    CINEPHOTOGRAPHER | DubaiFilm

INSTAGRAM | @JosephHutson

The answer is "No" 100% of the time you don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by KETCH ROSSI View Post
    Fantastic to meet you too Ketch, yeah, it was great to finally meet everyone in person, and be able to geek out together. Though I've alerted people that they have a fan base over on su.com..... the found it interesting
    Salt Lake City based Colorist/DIT/DMT/AC originally from New England.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hutson View Post
    It was awesome. BTW, when you go to New Zealand, I am going too. Just let me know.
    Party in New Zealand? When?

I'm back from vegas. was great meeting everyone too. Will post pics soon. Very well put together event, and props on all the free food and drinks. It never ran out for the entire 12 hour period, in comparison to the supermeet.
    AC/DIT, VFX artist @ Dimension FX LLC