Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: EPIC Reservations Begin...

Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon B. View Post
    Double checking my execution and noticed it allows me to execute again. Does this mean that I failed to follow through afterward?

I don't plan on depositing until halfway through May but want to know if the execution was a success. Anyone else notice this? Should I be worried it didn't go through?
    I've seen this on our camera listings too; don't worry, as long as you have your 9 digit order number you're good.

I got a separate order PDF from my Bomb Squad rep where the executed cameras had their corresponding serial numbers listed, so they are going into the system properly. It took a day for that to show up and I imagine it'll be longer for any orders done today as there will no doubt be a last minute rush!

HTH

Paul
    Paul Leeming
    Writer/Director/Cinematographer/Stereographer
    Visceral Psyche Films

www.visceralpsyche.com

Mobile: +81 (0)80 8439 4635
    Twitter:
    @visceralpsyche

Facebook: Paul Leeming

Epic-X #135 DRAGON (New OLPF)

2.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Paul is right. If you "double execute" the same serial numbers, our reservation system will kick that second order out. So, as long as you have that 9 or 7 digit online order confirmation number, you should be all set.

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Leeming View Post
    I've seen this on our camera listings too; don't worry, as long as you have your 9 digit order number you're good.

I got a separate order PDF from my Bomb Squad rep where the executed cameras had their corresponding serial numbers listed, so they are going into the system properly. It took a day for that to show up and I imagine it'll be longer for any orders done today as there will no doubt be a last minute rush!

HTH

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Brent@RED View Post
    Paul is right. If you "double execute" the same serial numbers, our reservation system will kick that second order out. So, as long as you have that 9 or 7 digit online order confirmation number, you should be all set.

BC
    Hi Brent,

Will you be informing us all how many people went for stage 2 when the time expires for choosing?
    I have executed, will pay soon too.
    Anxiously waiting to know how many people actaully executed stage 2.

Best
    Antonio "Pipas" Forjaz from Maputo, Mozambique
    EPIC DRAGON #943
    RED MX SSD #6340
    www.pipasforjaz.com
    www.mahlafilmes.com
    Apple Certified Pro FCP 6 REDucation MX edition completed

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Leeming View Post

HTH

Paul
    It turned out to be my fault. Needed to place order through wire transfer selection in order to put off payment until June 1st.

I thought I only needed to get it into checkout... Glad I decided to double check.

5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Bump....

Just a quick reminder, if you are going through the stage 2 ordering process online and do NOT get a confirmation page with a 7 or 9 digit confirmation number, YOU ARE NOT DONE. You should also get an online order confirmation email with that same confirmation number. With May 1 approaching soon, I would hate for some of you guys to think you completed the order process - and never did. Make sure you get that confirmation number!

BC

PS - Yes, you have until June 1 to pay the deposit amount. If you want to pay during the online order, pay via credit card. If you want to pay between now and June 1, select wire transfer. If you want to pay by credit card later, no problem - just contact your BOMB SQUAD rep for a credit card authorization form.

My question is:

I know Red has announced both a pro I/O module and a pro Redmote. I have a sense that these are what I want. I just ordered an Epic Stage 2 and I'm wondering if that can be a package including these pro modules and not the standard modules with an adjusted price.

Thanks,

IBloom

Elsewhere Jim said "Yes" to the Pro upgrade. Pay the difference type deal:)
    Epic-X #1763, "Phase III"

Red #6732, "Dunsmore"
    (Dunsmore, Scottish Heritage)

www.squawthedocumentary.com

www.projectarbiter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Miller View Post
    Elsewhere Jim said "Yes" to the Pro upgrade. Pay the difference type deal:)
    That was for the I/O Module though. Not sure if the same applies to the Redmote.

www.SolarSystemStudio.com/

EPIC DRAGON - SCARLET DRAGON - DJI Ronin - Proline Raven steadicam

hey Brent, if I submit another execution of the same serial number today, and select credit card payment, would that cancel the wire one and process the CC?

cheers

So, as long as you have that 9 or 7 digit online order confirmation number, you should be all set.
    What if you can't log in?