Gumbo yaya Ketch!
Gumbo yaya Ketch!
That is why I begin with choosing the right Potatoes, Fresh Eggs, Right Flour, and make the mixture by hand, then cut each individual string of dough, and make the Gnocchi one by one, then press gently the fork on them a sprinkle of flour, and in the boiling water they go, while a=on the side I'm already working on the Bolognese, and that one you guys already tasted on the Lasagna.
He he, some time I missed the Restaurant business so much ,I wanted to reopen one just for friends, ha ha.
Will my RED ONE that I purchased April 2009 always be worth $17.5k as a trade it to RED if I don't execute an upgrade? So far I've only heard to FF35.... but will it's $17.5k value as a trade in ever go down and when?
My work is 50/50 stllls/motion.... my hope is to upgrade/trade in when the EPIC can replace my stills cameras. FF 6k with 13 stops of DR would do it.
Just curious about one point :
If chosing stage 2, we get a $1250 credit on our Red One MX upgrade.
In january, when Jarred announced the start of the MX upgrade program, he told us about a RED Rocket / MX upgrade bundle that would cost $8750.
So, can we take advantage of both these offers and :
- Chose the stage 2 upgrade path
- Upgrade our Red One to MX
- Buy a RED Rocket card
for $19500 (Stage 2 Epic X) + $8750 (the bundle) - $1250 (Stage 2 credit on MX upgrade) ?
Or are these 2 offers mutually exclusive ?
Could someone at Red clarify this ?
The October announcement was updated at some point to indicate that Stage 2 owners can update their R1 to MX (in the text/graphic about all the stages). The bundle with Rocket isn't explicitly referenced, but there's no reason to believe that it wouldn't be available to Stage 2 owners just like everyone else. I believe a number of folks who have already signed up for Stage 2 took advantage of the bundle deal.
One question: If I decide to sign up for the Stage 2 and is unable to pay for the camera when it becomes available will I have forfeited my chances of going for Stage 3, instead?
It seems kinda harsh, but also makes sense. It keeps those who are on the fence or not serious about Stage-2 from holding up others who are ready to go. Definitely not a decision to consider lightly. And you still have some time to decide.
I think the Stage-2 is a great deal for anyone who is using their camera regularly and could benefit to keep their RED One in addition to getting the Epic-X. For those who are not as busy or don't need more than one camera, Stage-3 is probably the better choice. I wouldn't think it wise to choose Stage-2 or Stage-3 based on an estimated delivery time or date. We don't yet know just how fast RED will be able to produce these or ramp up production. It could be quite fast and I would assume it will be fast. We have been told several times that it will be much faster than the RED One. They will also need to have manufacturing in place and running fast to keep up with the demand for Scarlet, which is going to be huge.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|