Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: EPIC Reservations Begin...

Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Results 461 to 466 of 466
  1. #461  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    planetearth
    Posts
    793
    Tried to register for stage 2 but user name and password were not accepted.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #462  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent@RED View Post
    just a quick reminder, if you are going through the stage 2 ordering process online and do NOT get a confirmation page with a 7 or 9 digit confirmation number, YOU ARE NOT DONE. You should also get an online order confirmation email with that same confirmation number. With May 1 approaching soon, I would hate for some of you guys to think you completed the order process - and never did. Make sure you get that confirmation number!

    BC

    PS - Yes, you have until June 1 to pay the deposit amount. If you want to pay during the online order, pay via credit card. If you want to pay between now and June 1, select wire transfer. If you want to pay by credit card later, no problem - just contact your BOMB SQUAD rep for a credit card authorization form.
    One more question… I got my 9 digit confirmation number and confirmation email... OK… so I just logged in at http://www.red.com/my_account/ to check twice. Should I see now the EPIC order in the menu “Open Orders” ?? I don’t see it here… is this normal?

    Thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #463 login issues 
    Quote Originally Posted by HD Hildebrand View Post
    Tried to register for stage 2 but user name and password were not accepted.
    Hildebrand,

    If you are still having issues with your login please email me at michaelk - at - red - dot - com, please include your RED customer number or camera number.

    Regards,

    Michael
    Michael Keegan
    Squad Leader
    RED Digital Cinema
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #464  
    My Account is beta so take it with a grain of salt. PM me or your BOMB SQUAD rep your confirmation number, we will see if your order is in.

    BC


    Quote Originally Posted by Burger View Post
    One more question… I got my 9 digit confirmation number and confirmation email... OK… so I just logged in at http://www.red.com/my_account/ to check twice. Should I see now the EPIC order in the menu “Open Orders” ?? I don’t see it here… is this normal?

    Thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #465  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Burger View Post
    One more question… I got my 9 digit confirmation number and confirmation email... OK… so I just logged in at http://www.red.com/my_account/ to check twice. Should I see now the EPIC order in the menu “Open Orders” ?? I don’t see it here… is this normal?

    Thanks
    Ours doesn't show in open orders, but it is in order history so you may want to check there. It is in order history since the order is showing as completed, not open.

    Walter
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #466  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    planetearth
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelk@RED View Post
    Hildebrand,

    If you are still having issues with your login please email me at michaelk - at - red - dot - com, please include your RED customer number or camera number.

    Regards,

    Michael
    Will do. I can log in to download software, but can't to register for stage 2.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts