Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: REDCINE-X Build 183...

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Can someone please tell me what I may be doing wrong? When I put my clips in a timeline and go to export all the clips to QT I setup my export as follows;
    - Choosing QT
    - Set my Debayer settings to FULL
    - in OUTPUT LOCATION - I choose "Output with Clip Filename to selected folder"
    - I select a specific folder and click "Sub-folder per clip"

I want my quicktime files to be in seperate folders hence the "Sub-Folder per clip" checked box. Also, I want my file names from the source R3D to be represented in the individual exported clips. But when I hit export it is asking me to name the file which i don't want to do ( I want the app to know each clips filenames) and its exporting all the clips in the timeline to one single file.
    Its probably me but I would assume that the export settings I have chose would grant me what I'm looking for but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Mac and Windows versions released simultaneously! So appreciated.

The win release is crashing like the previous version. It loads fine, but when I drop in a clip and play, it freezes. I'm getting an Opengl32.dll problem. I guess it's because I have an Nvidia Quadro FX3500? What are the approved video cards?

i'm able to export without any problems except when exporting to quicktime no matter the codec. It would either crash the redexport.exe or redcine-x itself. Running Windows XP on Dell XPS M1530. Didnt have this problem with build 104.
    Attached Files
    George Tsai :-D
    http://www.GTsai.com
    http://fuzeti.com/

EPIC-X 444
    Full Camera Package, and DIT services available

"Sanity is for the weak!" - Dawn of War

I do not suffer from schizophrenia, I quite enjoy it.

And so do I

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    Now up...

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...t=40067&page=2

RCX Build 183

Audio:
    Exporting audio channels no longer requires channels with a lower index be preset in the file.
    Automatic Audio Sync algorithm improved.

Exporting:
    Export option to overwrite or to add "_S###" to the file name.
    Avid MXF export has been added to windows.
    Black Frames bug fix
    Timecode metadata fix
    Burn-In text improved
    Burn-In Timecode fix
    Open Exr added (preliminary)
    16bit DPX added (preliminary)

Gui:
    Video player improvements
    Ability to save and load presets to/from separate files
    Reset in/out points added - Option click the in/out point buttons when a clip is in the video player.
    Option-clicking a clip's resize handle in the timeline will also reset in/out points.
    Detail window green box will now go away when the detail window is closed.
    LUA scripting added to windows.
    Framing and Framing Presets windows are now a single window.
    The Sharpness and Denoise sliders were moved from the Detail Tool to the Image Tool.
    The Debayer slider on the Detail Tool was removed.
    External audio match information for each clip is now saved in project files.

RED Rocket™™™™ Monitor Out:
    Timecode added to monitor output. Edge/Abs/Timeline

Color Science:
    White balance tweak for Sodium Vapor lights

Windows features not enabled:
    Audio playback
    openEXR support
    Hmm, no posts in a couple days, thought you guys took some time off - HA!

Downloading now. thanks!
    Kind regards,

Tim Whitcomb
    Filmmaker

Downloading... Thanks Deanan and everyone ! I really appreciate the birth of this new Windows build...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeburton View Post
    Can someone please tell me what I may be doing wrong? When I put my clips in a timeline and go to export all the clips to QT I setup my export as follows;
    - Choosing QT
    - Set my Debayer settings to FULL
    - in OUTPUT LOCATION - I choose "Output with Clip Filename to selected folder"
    - I select a specific folder and click "Sub-folder per clip"

I want my quicktime files to be in seperate folders hence the "Sub-Folder per clip" checked box. Also, I want my file names from the source R3D to be represented in the individual exported clips. But when I hit export it is asking me to name the file which i don't want to do ( I want the app to know each clips filenames) and its exporting all the clips in the timeline to one single file.
    Its probably me but I would assume that the export settings I have chose would grant me what I'm looking for but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hey Mike,

You need to select all your clips on the timeline (cmd a) & then click export... you'll get the desired result!

Jeetu Chawla
    ---------------
    EPIC X "Krishna"
    EPIC X "Mahadeva"
    SCARLET # 220
    SCARLET # 585
    Ultra Prime Lenses 16, 24, 25, 50, 85 & 135mm + Alura Zooms 45-250mm + Duclos 11 - 16mm

8.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ing View Post
    The win release is crashing like the previous version. It loads fine, but when I drop in a clip and play, it freezes. I'm getting an Opengl32.dll problem. I guess it's because I have an Nvidia Quadro FX3500? What are the approved video cards?
    Try updating your drivers to the latest on nvidia's site.

The 3500 came out about 4 years ago so there could be something RCX is doing that's not supported on that card. Do you have a newer card you can try?

Deanan, very strange behaviour here: RCX 183 Windows 7, works very fast and well with the Red Reel original R3d I downloaded, but not at all with original R3d files shot with my cam and build 30.4.1 Mysterium non X sensor. Very slow with older R3d (build 21...) and freezes always when I try to export quicktimes.
    Do you think its something wrong with my cam? Did you check the LOG file?
    Thank you,
    Marc

I'm getting Red Export.exe errors, and when I use a setting other than RedSpace or RedGamma and then render RCX 158 crashes.

But the files appear to have rendered to Avid MXF 1080.23.976 DNXcel 36 OK when I stay in RedSpace and RedGamma rather than selecting Rec709...but I'm having no luck being able to get them into my Symphony Nitris to check these files to see if picture and sound is any good. My Console says "[ Plugin Name = MXF Plug-in Vendor Name = Avid Technology, Inc. Version = 1.0 ] could not process J:\Cuda tests\a003_c001_0313ep\A003_C001A011FA4EAA1.mxf"

I saw in the latest download folder something called AVX_plugins2...and a plugin called AvidMediaToolkit -is that something I have to add into the AVX plugins directory for Avid?
    Last edited by Jeremy Torrie; 03-27-2010 at 06:01 AM. Reason: referred to wrong build