Thread: Music Video scene in Toronto???

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member D'Arcy Foley-Dawson's Avatar
    hey david and jack,

thanks for the replies, yes jack so far it does seem like a friendly city, i'm really excited about going there.

i've pm'd both you guys (and you too dylan, sorry i only just saw yours from a couple days ago!)

cheers,
    darcy

Hi all
    I'm new to Red User, but have done a couple of Red shoots in Australia and LA and loved it.

Ive actually just relocated to Toronto from Brisbane, Australia and was considering getting into the music video scene (which is my background) while working with a friend, Ayz Waraich (www.dimeworth.com) on a feature we have in the works.

I'd be really keen to know a more about the production process in Toronto though, (both for music vids and long form) as well as specifically the pitfalls of the music video industry (its been getting progressively grimmer in Oz and Europe over the last few years) So if anyone does have time for a chat, please pm me and would be great to meet a few locals.

All the best to everyone, hope to meet up with a few of Toronto`s finest soon, cheers.

Judd Tilyard
    www.vimeo.com/9489154

3. #13 Meet up 
    I'd love to get together for a chat Judd, in addition I'm putting together a meet up of the TorontoRED.org usergroup after NAB (and after we have wrapped the feature I'm about to start).
    The meet up will be end of April - beginning of May, date to be announced.

I have sent you a PM re. your other post.

.........Ian Sun..........
    Anansi Moving Images

EPIC X 00498 Baby!!!
    MX RED ONE 1080
    p+++

....... T O R O N T O .......