The latest BETA version of RED ONE camera firmware has been posted on www.red.com/support - Build 21 RED ONE Beta Firmware, v21.4.1 (password-protected).
Changes since last beta Build 21 release (v21.3.1):
* Resolved boot error condition affecting certain cameras.
* Resolved loss of POST message at conclusion of record pass.
* Verified Image Magnify function lock-out during record.
* Resolved 4.5K WS position error when on-camera playback set to 1080p.
* Adjusted ISO parameter label to ISO RATING.
ALWAYS READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE DOWNLOADED INSTALLATION FILES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
WARNING: AS THIS IS A BETA BUILD, THIS FIRMWARE IS RECOMMENDED FOR PREVIEW AND TESTING PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON COMMERCIAL PRODUCTIONS.
NOTE: After upgrading firmware, a BLACK SHADING calibration should be performed. Detailed instructions are contained in the Operations Guide.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact RED Technical Support at www.red.com/support.