Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Do not read if you are to emotional

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Do not read if you are to emotional 
    This seems like an odd place, but some how I need to say this some place.

My wife passed this morning while I was in class. I am devastated, as we do not know why and my 3 yr. old and 5 yr. old daughters do not know yet. I am sorry but feel I need to tell someone outside of my normal group of friends.

Thank you and may you tell those you love that that is how you feel every day and every hour. My lovely, sweet heart wife did so with each other as often as we could and never, in 7+ years of marriage were mad, fighting or unhappy with each other. It is with the saddest of feelings, but the greatest of love I can imagine I share this.

Moderators, if you feel this is inappropriate, I understand and please delete. I just needed to type this and this is 1 of 2 places I frequent.

Sincerely,

Scott Miller, forever in love with my little Russian Spy, Olga Cherenkova-Miller
    Epic-X #1763, "Phase III"

Red #6732, "Dunsmore"
    (Dunsmore, Scottish Heritage)

www.squawthedocumentary.com

www.projectarbiter.com

I am very sorry for your loss Scott. =[
    You are in my prayers.
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]It isn't the cinematographer who owns the film, but rather the film and its story that owns the cinematographer." -- Anthony Dod Mantle, ASC
    --
    "Lose the ego. Do great work and take pride in it, but don’t be arrogant about how great you think you are." - Chuck Russom

sorry for your loss.
    (my english is too limited to write more, sorry.)
    red is not a color, it's a camera.

I'm so very sorry for you and your family Scott. May you find comfort in your children and those that love you and you love. I can't imagine.
    Jim Hoffman
    Chicago, Illinois

Scott, you are such a dear and wonderful person. A dear and kind friend to me and our very close knit RED Community here in Sacramento . I am so sorry and condolences to your family.

I'll give a call or stop by. I'll try to help however I can.

- Kindly , your friend, Joseph .

;
    Joseph Arthur
    Off-Reservation ( feathers, not dots )

THank you all, and to those who will at least look, and think o those they love.
    Yes my daughters are amazing an will continue to bring great joy to all those that know them The younger one is a carbon copy of her wonderful mommy, in looks and personality.

Aside from some sort o athwart release for myself, I genuinely hope you will tell all those you lo how you feel as often as possible. My lovely wife and I never went more than a couple of hours with some little gesture. We had just talked in the garden on Friday of how happy we truly are with life and the wonderful products a great marriage can bring to toss he care, like and love one another.

May you keep this in mind and in doing so, it will help me.

Joseph, it has been very nice to talk and get to know you recently. There will be a service an I would welcome you when details are in place.

Sincerely and so severely devastated,but so happy (or I will be someday) that I knew here and have so many thins to tell about how we met, fell I love, and the crazy way I proposed. But that is for the future and perhaps a cute short film.

And although w do not know yet, watch your family, as the initial thought is that it may have been the H1N1. I took my younger one to the Med7 as she has been showing sigs. Fortunately, just a bad cold and her lung are clear.

Thank you for letting me release.

Scott
    Epic-X #1763, "Phase III"

Red #6732, "Dunsmore"
    (Dunsmore, Scottish Heritage)

www.squawthedocumentary.com

www.projectarbiter.com

Not good with trying to express myself very well, but, I think that it is best put as Peter Mosiman put it; you will be in our prayers.

I am very sorry, and will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers...
    CINEPHOTOGRAPHER | DubaiFilm

INSTAGRAM | @JosephHutson

The answer is "No" 100% of the time you don't ask.

Scott, I want to extend my deepest sympathies to you and your children. I know there isn´t much I can say or do to ease the pain you must feel right now, but my heart is with you and your girls.

Warmest regards,

Kay
    kay madsen
    cinematographer
    www.madsenfilm.de

Scott, I don't really have the right words but you have my sympathy. My thoughts and prayers are with you.