Thread: Another 4K Camera in town...

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Another 4K Camera in town... 
    possibly?!

read all about it ... go down to "SIGGRAPH Cheat sheets"

click me

"?We have a special reel in the Electronic Theater of recent game technology,? says Debevec. ?It?s based on jury selections that Habib Zagarpour composed into a montage. It will be eye-opening for a lot of people.? Zagarpour, one of the jurors, is an art director at Electronic Arts.

Debevec divided the Animation Theater films into seven reels, seven themes, which play continuously in two 400-seat theaters, each with 20-foot screens. ?We have Sony XSRD projectors,? he says. ?These are 4K resolution projectors and one of our reels has five films in 4K resolution ? 4,096 by 2,160 resolution. If you want to try out 4K, my recommendation is to sit close to the screen. You?ll be bathed in pixels.?

Also, look for what Debevec calls a ?little surprise? at the end of the 4K reel, a 14-minute live action piece with a visual effect. With only 95 percent certainty that he?ll get the piece for the show, he?s unwilling to reveal the name of the filmmaker or the camera used to capture the action quite yet. If it?s there, we can promise you won?t want to miss it.
    "

________
    California dispensaries

Quote Originally Posted by Akube View Post
    possibly?!

read all about it ... go down to "SIGGRAPH Cheat sheets"

click me

"“We have a special reel in the Electronic Theater of recent game technology,” says Debevec. “It’s based on jury selections that Habib Zagarpour composed into a montage. It will be eye-opening for a lot of people.” Zagarpour, one of the jurors, is an art director at Electronic Arts.

Debevec divided the Animation Theater films into seven reels, seven themes, which play continuously in two 400-seat theaters, each with 20-foot screens. “We have Sony XSRD projectors,” he says. “These are 4K resolution projectors and one of our reels has five films in 4K resolution – 4,096 by 2,160 resolution. If you want to try out 4K, my recommendation is to sit close to the screen. You’ll be bathed in pixels.”

Also, look for what Debevec calls a “little surprise” at the end of the 4K reel, a 14-minute live action piece with a visual effect. With only 95 percent certainty that he’ll get the piece for the show, he’s unwilling to reveal the name of the filmmaker or the camera used to capture the action quite yet. If it’s there, we can promise you won’t want to miss it.
    "
    8K camera is ready and all we know that Film scanners can scan up to 6K or later even 8K and all we need is a xxGB per sec server to output 2 x 4K projector at the same time " Like pixel shift " but Dual Layer of 4K but shift a bit . May be I am dreamer , but I am not the only one....

STEWART CHONG

Banned
    why should it be another camera? why not red?

Quote Originally Posted by REDHKSC View Post
    8K camera is ready and all we know that Film scanners can scan up to 6K or later even 8K and all we need is a xxGB per sec server to output 2 x 4K projector at the same time " Like pixel shift " but Dual Layer of 4K but shift a bit . May be I am dreamer , but I am not the only one....

STEWART CHONG
    Can you separate your different thoughts into sentences please? I'm trying to understand you but can't easily. No disrespect. Thanks.

Banned
    he spoketh in tongues

Quote Originally Posted by km9000 View Post
    Can you separate your different thoughts into sentences please? I'm trying to understand you but can't easily. No disrespect. Thanks.
    I am running more than 8 CpUs my brian, are you mutli-taskings ? If not I just give you a slow speed port then.

Enjoy my seemless madness but I am not the ony one @RED.

Stewart

16 Core Is Much Better