Thread: Need a DP with Red camera package

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Need a DP with Red camera package 
    We are looking for a DP with Red Camera Package to help us out with our short film. The script is written by an award winning writer who has been published in ESPN and Wall Street Journal. Inspired by a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F_Scott_Fitzgerald 'The Birthday Party’ is an updated version with a South Asian twist.

Logline: In the classic genre of much ado about nothing, The Birthday Party is a tale about an ugly brawl between two Indian couples that grows out of an infantile incident between their three year old children.

Length: 15- 17 minutes.

Number of days: 3 to 4

When: Mid- End of November/ Early December

We will be submitting this movie to various film festivals world wide.

This is a Low/ No pay gig. However, if you are looking to get a good reel, please contact us. We can also rent the lenses if need be.

If you just own the equipment and are not interested in being the DP for the film, we will give you a Producer credit if you are willing to donate the camera package. If you have affordable rates, please send us your quote.

sounds like a worthwhile endeavor. i hope you find your d.p. (in other words, bump)
    I love my job so much that when I die I want to be cremated
    and put into a sandbag so I can still go out on shoots.