Thread: Cinemek-hitchcock Storyboard Iphone App

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imran Farouk View Post
    It's up now...heh most I've paid for an app...going to be well worth it though...
    link?
    red is not a color, it's a camera.

umm not quite sure how to give the link...

Type in cinemek into the app store...I'm on the aus store...If i can get a link I'll pass it through here :)

EDIT:

here you go...
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...325697961&mt=8

EDIT 2:

Hi Jonathan,
    is there any chance on getting custom rotation for the figure profile...?

Hi Jonathan,
    is there any chance on getting custom rotation for the figure profile...?
    here is a link also www.itunes.com/apps/hitchcock

Imran,
    I'm not sure I follow you. Custom rotation for the figure?
    Jonathan Houser
    Cinemek inc.
    DP - Seattle
    www.cinemek.com

--------------------------------------------------------
    Hitchcock Mobile Storyboard Composer. A new way to storyboard for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

Apologizes, should've elaborated,

the silhouette, when i press the profile button I get four positions (including the original) by custom I mean can we rotate it manually? so like a rotation button, we can put the silhouette half way between two positions...

Seems a bit odd I know but I thought this could be really useful for doing scenes with only the background there if you do decide to include cropping abilities to the silhouette later in the application,

No need for 'stand in actors'...have an idea on the spot, take pictures and throw in the silhouettes, use the dialogue option etc.

the silhouette, when i press the profile button I get four positions (including the original) by custom I mean can we rotate it manually? so like a rotation button, we can put the silhouette half way between two positions...
    Yes, I'm following now. So basically a 45 degree position? I have been thinking about adding this position. That could be a next version thing. The manual rotation ie 3D rotational would be a great deal of code which may affect performance. A facing towards 2/3 and facing away 2/3 would not be that hard. Great suggestion!
    Jonathan Houser
    Cinemek inc.
    DP - Seattle
    www.cinemek.com

Hitchcock Mobile Storyboard Composer. A new way to storyboard for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

Any way to add the ability to play a song behind the whole storyboard? I'm thinking for Music Videos. Obviously if you start playing in the middle of the storyboard, the song would pick up right where it should be. Great program BTW. Loving it! Thanks!
    Red #2316

What I would throw out as far as a good feature would be crop frames, looks like the one you have now is 16/9, a 2.35:1 would be good. Looks like a dope app, im gonna buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Jacks View Post
    Any way to add the ability to play a song behind the whole storyboard? I'm thinking for Music Videos. Obviously if you start playing in the middle of the storyboard, the song would pick up right where it should be. Great program BTW. Loving it! Thanks!
    Great suggestion. I'm going to talk with our dev team about that. I hate to add another forum to peoples list of currently visiting forums, but we are compiling a list of feature sets for future versons of Hitchcock here. http://www.cinemek.com/phpBB3/viewto...=52&p=180#p180 Feel free to chime in if you want.
    Jonathan Houser
    Cinemek inc.
    DP - Seattle
    www.cinemek.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jamon Lewis View Post
    What I would throw out as far as a good feature would be crop frames, looks like the one you have now is 16/9, a 2.35:1 would be good. Looks like a dope app, im gonna buy it.
    We are thinking about implementing them as smoked glass overlays. So your default is 1.78 but if you want you can pop the 2.35 crop over.
    Jonathan Houser
    Cinemek inc.
    DP - Seattle
    www.cinemek.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Houser View Post
    We are thinking about implementing them as smoked glass overlays. So your default is 1.78 but if you want you can pop the 2.35 crop over.
    That's how I would do it...