Thread: 角川映画「誘拐ラプソディ」初号@イマジカ/Kadokawa Eiga to adopt RED ONE

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 角川映画「誘拐ラプソディ」初号@イマジカ/Kadokawa Eiga to adopt RED ONE 
    2009年12月に全国ロードショウされる角川映画「誘拐ラプソディー」の初号が五反田イマジカ第一試写室 で行われました。

非常に楽しい映画に仕上がっており、桜が満開の次期に撮影され、それぞれの俳優の個性が際立ち 、RED ONEならではの高画質なフィルムに仕上がっていました。

R3DのプロセスにはFCPでのプロキシ編集、ClipfinderとMXOを使ったメタデータ調整、Mo nkey ExtractでRSXを使った現像で非圧縮444でイマジカに提出、iQによるオンライン編集とDa Vinciによるカラーグレイディングで、イマレコ環境でフィルムになっています(フィルムはコダックのプ レミア)。

是非皆さんお楽しみに。

原作:萩原浩「誘拐ラプソディー」(双葉社刊)
    監督:榊英雄 脚本:黒沢久子 音楽:榊いずみ
    出演:高橋克典 林 遼威・船越英一郎・YOU・哀川 翔
    製作:「誘拐ラプソディー」パートナーズ 制作プロダクション:ステューディオ スリー 配給 :角川映画
    オフィシャルウェブサイト:www.yuukai.jp

撮影監督:藤井昌之 カラリスト:松本康弘/イマジカ R3D現像:伊藤格/ミューズテクス RED ONE撮影アドバイザー:千葉孝/ミューズテクス

English details to be posted later.
    Kaku Ito

rawesome! Equipments
    RED Epic-M, RED Epic-x, RED ONE MX x2, RED ONE Mysterium, Allstar A-mount, Epic Canon Ti Mount, 1.8' SSD modules, RED PRO Prime Set (18 through 100mm), various Nikon and Zeiss Lenses, 17-55mm RED Pro Zoom, 18-85mm RED Pro Zoom, x2 RED ROCKET, Mobile Rocket, DaVinci Resolve, Cubix, GTX-285, Quadro 4000, few Mac Pros, few MacBook Pros, Sony BVM-D24, Panasonic 65 inch Series 12 plasma, Calman with Klein probe.

Rawesome! One Stop RAW Visual Production Service

誘拐ラプソディの予告編、上映劇場等の情報が公開されました。

オフィシャルウェブサイト:www.yuukai.jp
    Kaku Ito

rawesome! Equipments
    RED Epic-M, RED Epic-x, RED ONE MX x2, RED ONE Mysterium, Allstar A-mount, Epic Canon Ti Mount, 1.8' SSD modules, RED PRO Prime Set (18 through 100mm), various Nikon and Zeiss Lenses, 17-55mm RED Pro Zoom, 18-85mm RED Pro Zoom, x2 RED ROCKET, Mobile Rocket, DaVinci Resolve, Cubix, GTX-285, Quadro 4000, few Mac Pros, few MacBook Pros, Sony BVM-D24, Panasonic 65 inch Series 12 plasma, Calman with Klein probe.

角川映画「誘拐ラプソディー」いよいよ4月3日から劇場上映が始まります。
    Kaku Ito

rawesome! Equipments

Is there a link to the trailer for "Rhapsody kidnapping"?

It was only for windows media before but now they changed so we can watch in mac, too.

It's flash so I can make the direct link, but it's the second button from the right says [予告編]. Hope you find it.
    Kaku Ito

rawesome! Equipments

Got it thanks. Why does the footage looked interlaced?

Can I just make a quick note, I love modern technology.
    I don't speak a work of Japanese, although i do find it a beautiful language.
    But all I had to do was click on a button and the magic of the internet translates it for me.
    Allowing me to see the beautiful work of someone on the other side of the world who's language I don't even read. Fantastic.

Great work btw!

Michael,

They must have uploaded the clip form the TVspot version. They should have asked me to handle it so I don't make that kind of mistake.

Jay, thanks for the compliment and I though that was the part of flash so it won't translate but maybe even translates flash? Thanks.
    Kaku Ito

rawesome! Equipments