Thread: Looking for Red Uk to rent October 2007

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Looking for Red Uk to rent October 2007 
    We are looking to shoot a feature in October and would like to hear from any red
    users who expect to have their red to rent in October. This is a very low budget feature film.

We are based in Birmingham and expect to shoot Monday - Friday for four weeks with an extra two weeks in November allocated to pick/ups we plan to edit as we film.

We are interested in hearing prices for camera system and dop/camera and also editing systems .....

Owen

Hi Owen

Mine are set to have the first RED.

Check out http://www.minefilms.com and give me a call tomorrow if you would like to discuss your project.

Regards
    Rory
    Rory Hinds
    World Explorer
    Mine Films

http://www.minefilms.com

VANCOUVER, BC CANADA

IATSE 669 Director of Photography / Drone Pilot /
    Writer / Director / VFX / Grading & Finishing

I talked to the guys at Decode Hire in London and they will have a couple of RED cameras as well. At least 1 from October though they will be running tests for 2 or 3 weeks before they put the kits for hire. They want to make sure they know how the camera works and all the possible workflows and potential pitfalls. I think they'll start to put information on their website in the coming weeks and possibly some rates by the end of the month... www.decodehire.co.uk Based on what we discussed I think they are planning to add a few more units by mid next year, or as soon as really, so they can provide multicamera shoots if requested....

They have a large stock of 35mm primes and all sort of film and broadcast accessories so you could potentially shoot a feature with the kits they will be putting out. They seem to have the right gear for these cameras....

Fran