If the Red delay is 6 months or more then I would need to put a plan B in place.
Plan A is very clear in my head.
Plan B is weak & not thought out, at the moment it is no better than sit & wait twiddling my thumbs. I think I need a better plan B.
I will hold my reservation for as long as Jim wants to build & sell the camera.
Anyone with a better plan B please share.