Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Real names

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
    Banned
    now seriously.. we are more than one or two posters actually.. you should think in cases such as colective accounts.. some soul.. posting through gangs.. will be lost..

edit
    it's not only our case (surprise) we know many others.

2.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    i think your a bit of a crackhead FMG battery.. but i don't know who you really are so it doesn't really matter does it?

or does it?

At any rate.. Im happy from the support from the majority of users that welcome the new policy.. the rejection from a handful of you is disappointing.. but I have learned over the last year that some people just need to bitch about something.. anything.

Just like I have the choice to make the rules, you all have the choice not to visit.

3.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #333  
    dropping in to add...

Don't freak out if your name hasn't been changed yet. I'm still getting a lot of requests, and haven't sat back down to go through them all. I've gotten another hundred or so the last few days that I haven't dealt with yet. I'll get to ya'... no worries...

If you have put in your request, you are all good. If you have not, yet... go ahead and do so... The voluntary period is drawing to a close.

later,
    Jason
    Landmine Media